How many games do you own per Nintendo Console?

• Thread starter Sunny_Meows
  • Start date
Sunny_Meows

Sunny_Meows

I like to what I want to do
Towns Folk
I'm just wondering, as I haven't seen any results about this on the internet whatsoever. So let' begin by starting off with me.

SNES -16
N64 - 8
GameCube - 9
GameBoy Advance and DS - 35
3DS - 43 :eyes:
Nintendo Switch - 52

162 Nintendo Console games total

I won't list them all, cause that takes more effort than just counting them >. <

But yeah, that's it. I'll add an explanation to why I have that many games

SNES - Parents bought it near the launch of N64, so not much games
N64 - Parents bought it almost 2 years after launch (iirc)
GameCube - The first video game console my parents bought after my birth, what is basically my childhood.
GBA/DS - As a pre-teen, I loved this stuff
3DS - basically my teen years, teen self was very much into games, especially 3DS games.
Switch - the first video game console I bought, and one of my later purchases as an adult. Bought it at 19!! (21 so still young! Don't make me feel old :eyes2:) indie games kinda increased the game count a bit, but a game is a game.

I wonder what my 169th Nintendo Console game will be now that I think about it (I'll make it Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury because [redacted])

Reactions: Marc
(21 so still young! Don't make me feel old :eyes2:)
Its ok grandma. Did you take your pills? :p

Reactions: Deepak
Its ok grandma. Did you take your pills? :p
Now you're making me feel old

~bruh~

• Funny
Reactions: Sunny_Meows and Deepak
I only own bout 35 on the switch and its bout the only thing Nintendo i have left atm :)

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
I own 8 on the wii and 4 for 3ds and ds combined. I'd like to get more, but I don't really have a way to get them because games cost money, and I don't have money.

I own 16 on the wii and 40 for 3ds and ds combined, but I have a R4 for the ds so I can play every DS game. I only have a few switch games because I have not money.

lets see............ maybe 20-40 ish games for ds, about 15 for 3ds, and had a ds game with 360+ games, and about 70 ish games for Switch (bought like 3 full price at 20$ and the rest gotten for less than 10$, ad some for less than 99 cents). close to 500 games lol

Reactions: Deepak
Back