How many gem apples did you purchase in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I purchased 300 in total and have completed the game. Right now I'm working on 100%-ing the missions but it'll take a while since I'm not going to purchase anymore gem apples from the eShop.

I bought both one-time sale/special options - the 200 gem apple and 100 gem apple deals.

What about you guys?

So far I bought around 850 Gem Apples, in which all of them came from one-time sale/special sets in the Shoppe, and I'm sure that's all of the Gem Apples that I can get from discounted prices. I might possibly save some so that I can buy a batch of 2150 Gem Apples to seal the deal at some time in the future.

I picked up 500 like a week ago, I was curious about them and since it was on sale, why not? xD

I haven't really used many of them, though. I might soon, to grab some higher rarity weapons and armour, so I can defeat the tougher bosses such as Landia. I've already unlocked the missions that require gem apples so far, So that's one less thing. xD

I probably won't be purchasing anymore unless I feel the need to.

I've bought 450 Gem Apples total through the one-time sale options and a single non sale (50+100+100+200, and the additional 5% from Magolor Day). I was able to complete all the fights and I'm also close to getting Platinum Medals on every one of them. The upgrade to the Gem Apple Tree was very much appreciated, otherwise I don't think I would've finished the game by now xD It has also allowed me to afford some of the most expensive gear (DX Rarity 8 and recently started investing in Rarity 10). I like how you don't have to invest too much into this game if you want to get more mileage out of it (in my case, it was a little under $5!)

I finally gave in and bought 500 Gem apples. I got them on sale and bought the Last armor set and upgraded it. It helped me a LOT. It also upgraded my tree and made my life easier :D

Reactions: Marc
Back