How many kirby games do you own?

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
Well if you are here in this thread, you are probably interested in Kirby or you are just trolling through 3ds Pedia. But I'm just gonna assume that you really like Kirby games or like them enough to have bought a game with Kirby featured in it. Anyway, the question here is how many games that you own that actually do feature Kirby. I own 8 of them like smash bros 4, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Kirby blowout blast, Kirby mass attack, Kirby and the amazing mirror, Kirby Dreamland, Kirby Dreamland 2 and Kirby Superstar. If you own any Kirby games, comment them down below

Three, I think.

Kirby Canvas Curse, Kirby Superstar Ultra, Kirby Mass Attack.

I don't count SSB4, cuz it has tons of characters.

Kirby Air Ride, Kirby Fighters Deluxe, and Kirby's Return to Dreamland

I may not have many Kirby games, but I do enjoy them.
I have all the SSB games, but I don't think they count since it isn't mainly about Kirby.

Sadly I only have 2 Kirby games.Kirby Triple Deluxe and Kirby Fighters Deluxe. But I'm not that much of a Kirby fan so I'm not that sad.Still though Kirby games are still good.

Three, I think.

Kirby Canvas Curse, Kirby Superstar Ultra, Kirby Mass Attack.

I don't count SSB4, cuz it has tons of characters.
i been interested in canvas curse. Do you mind telling me if its good or not?

i been interested in canvas curse. Do you mind telling me if its good or not?

Yeeeeeees, it was like, my favorite as a kid. And most people would agree that next to Super Mario 64 DS, that it's the best game for the Nintendo DS.

Let's see...
Kirby Superstar Ultra. A really huge game with a lot of cool features and cutscenes.
and Team Kirby Clash Deluxe. A game that I got only because it was free so I guess I can't complain and imo isn't my favorite Kirby game. I would consider Kirby Superstar Ultra to be the best Kirby game to date even though I never played any of the others besides one of the GBA ones.

Uhm, just three at the moment. Kirby Triple Deluxe (digital, I needed to remove it to make space for another game). I've beaten it and collected all Sunstones. I still need to 100% by getting all of the keychains. The other game is Kirby's Adventure (3D Classics), haven't played it some time, I think I'm up to the 7th world. It's nice to play old games that started off the whole franchise. The last one I have is Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, but sadly I stopped playing that weeks ago. It's a good pick-up-and-play game when you don't have a lot of time on your hands. It does get pretty repetitive, fighting bosses over and over. The levelling system is a nice touch and buying your own gear/weapons is cool.

Only two I think. One is a Wii U VC title and the other one is the free-to-play Kirby 3DS game.

As for now I have Kirby's Adventure (3D Classics), Kirby Triple Deluxe, Kirby Fighters Deluxe, Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe, the free-to-start game Team Kirby Clash Deluxe and also the Wii game Kirby's Epic Yarn.

TBH I don't own one single Kirby game although had one when I was small it was for the Gameboy advance and I used to care of it a lot and hid it from my cousins and from my mom because my mom would throw everything away and she threw my N64 because she thought it didn't work ,but it did and I was mad although I didn't do anything also Kirby games don't really get my attention idk maybe I'm going to start getting Kirby games so I can collect them and use them too when I play them.

Well... to be completely honest, I have mostly exclusively played super star ultra and planet robobot. Yes, I know... not that much games, but it works for me :)

Too many.

Ones that I still own:
Kirby Dreamland 1 (physical copy + 20 year collection)
Kirby Dreamland 2 (20 year collection)
Kirby Dreamland 3 (20 year collection)
Kirby's Return to Dreamland
Kirby's Adventure
Kirby and the Crystal Shards (20 year collection)
Kirby Super Star (20 year collection)
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Kirby Air Ride

Ones I used to own:
Kirby Dreamland 3 (Physical copy)
Kirby and the Crystal Shards (Physical copy)
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Kirby's Nightmare in Dreamland

And with all that said, there's a bunch of games I've played that I've never owned. The only games I haven't played period are Dream Course, Epic Yarn, Rainbow Curse, Tilt 'n' Tumble, Mass Attack, and Robobot. So mostly newer-ish games and obsecure spin-offs. I never finished Canvas Curse out of the ones I have played but never owned. I was young at the time and the whole stylus control thing was boggling to my tiny ten year old mind :p

Wow, you really are into kirby! Well, I have certainly less kirby games than you but I think they are good as well. I love the game kirby return to dreamland for the nintendo wii system, I remember playing endless hours with my Friends and my girlfriend. Then, I also own super smash bros for the 3ds and wii u in which kirby is present. Finally, I also own Kirby triple deluxe on my 3ds and I am loving that game so much! I am astonished by the 3d visuals the game offers and the game itself.

Back