How Many of You Are Getting The Limited Edition Zelda Wii U Bundle?

• Thread starter Corey
  • Start date
Corey

Corey

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
How many of you guys will be getting The Legend of Zelda Wii U bundle?

I know I won't, because my family just doesn't have the money to buy a Wii U... I really want one, too, seeing how The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker is getting an HD remake on it. I'll probably be able to get one when I get my own job, in about two years or so.

I'm in the same situation.
Also, I'll probably pick that bundle is there is stock.

I kind of want it since it's nice looking but I'm not a big fan of playing wind waker all over again so I think I'll pass.

I'm not intending to buy a Wii U. Probably not ever. The Zelda bundle looks enticing, but there have to be more games I want for me to justify buying it. So yeah, I'm not getting the bundle. Besides, it's a limited edition, and those never make it into my country.

How many of you guys will be getting The Legend of Zelda Wii U bundle?
I know I won't, because my family just doesn't have the money to buy a Wii U... I really want one, too, seeing how The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker is getting an HD remake on it. I'll probably be able to get one when I get my own job, in about two years or so.

If I was rich, I'd buy this console and have a second Wii U, or I'd just give the one already own away, after transferring my data of course. xD
The design on the gamepad is so awesome. <3

I wish I could but I lack the funds to do so. It sucks but oh well. I just feel a bit behind now though.

I'm not intending to buy a Wii U. Probably not ever. The Zelda bundle looks enticing, but there have to be more games I want for me to justify buying it. So yeah, I'm not getting the bundle. Besides, it's a limited edition, and those never make it into my country.

Limited you said?
So my new answer is "not". I'm sure it will cost at least 1000 bucks here, if the normal one cost 800.

Limited you said?So my new answer is "not". I'm sure it will cost at least 1000 bucks here, if the normal one cost 800.
This edition costs $299 and it comes with a downloadable code for Wind Waker. It may be a bit cheaper than the other consoles, but you would still have to import it. =/

This edition costs $299 and it comes with a downloadable code for Wind Waker. It may be a bit cheaper than the other consoles, but you would still have to import it. =/

If I import the console, it would cost me 600 bucks more shipping
Also, how I said, I can't buy dollars or import anything.

I can see a economy crisis in my country next year or the next one.

I want it badly though I dislike the idea of getting a digital download instead of the physical disk... then they have the other bundle with the physical copy and the figurine. Well played, Nintendo. Except I am not made of money and I might buy none instead of both. That is if these precious editions make it to Australia.

Not a huge fan of Zelda, so no. They should make a limited edition when they release the Fire Emblem/SMT crossover game :p

Probably not.
I don't plan on spending so much on the console, I just want to wait until it's at a decent price because it's still too expensive (for me) and in my opinion still not worth the price.

I'll be getting it. Unfortunately, I won't be allowed to open it until Christmas.

Reactions: Kaynil
Back