• Thread starter snc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
snc

snc

the king of sword battle
Towns Folk
how many shiny pokemon have you found and of what pokemon I have not found any and I have one because I traded a looooot of pokemon and somehow I got a shiny basculin then a shiny victorybell and I have found shiny pokemon before but not on X/Y. I just am not lucky like every one else.

I am really unlucky with shinies, i usually only find one in each generation. I found one in Y already though - shiny Seviper in the friend safari.

I will trade for it
I am really unlucky with shinies, i usually only find one in each generation. I found one in Y already though - shiny Seviper in the friend safari.

my talonflame lv 69 with hidden ability gale wings nature adamant
What's your offer ?
my friend code is 4313-1284-0590 username kyle

Sorry, i'm only willing to trade a shiny for another shiny.

wow dude really man I am going to add you to my friend list if you'll add me

wow dude really man I am going to add you to my friend list if you'll add me

Yeah, i'll add you. Check my friend safari, i have a rare pokemon in there you might want to check.

Well I only have 1 shiny pokemon which is gurrdur it is red and green lol I just randomly encountered it without shiny chaining but I'm trading it away anyone offers ?

Yeah, i'll add you. Check my friend safari, i have a rare pokemon in there you might want to check.
what's your friend code and what is my safari

Well I only have 1 shiny pokemon which is gurrdur it is red and green lol I just randomly encountered it without shiny chaining but I'm trading it away anyone offers ?
I will trade my talonflame lv 69 with hidden ability gale wings

what is your username

I will trade my talonflame lv 69 with hidden ability gale wings
Nah I'm only trading my shiny for good pokemon your talon flame could not have good stats and perfect IV's and I could just catch a Fletching with hidden ability anytime.

Nah I'm only trading my shiny for good pokemon your talon flame could not have good stats and perfect IV's and I could just catch a Fletching with hidden ability anytime.
you could not it is incredibly hard to find a fletchling with a hidden ability so I will offer you a greninja

you could not it is incredibly hard to find a fletchling with a hidden ability so I will offer you a greninja
Nah I can breed lots of pokemon and get them from wonder trade as well I'm only looking for a pokemon with 5 perfect IV like gible ? With hidden ability

Getting a Hidden Ability Fletchling is incredibly easy, actually.

Nah I can breed lots of pokemon and get them from wonder trade as well I'm only looking for a pokemon with 5 perfect IV like gible ? With hidden ability

I have a 5IV Gible with Rough Skin.

Getting a Hidden Ability Fletchling is incredibly easy, actually.

I have a 5IV Gible with Rough Skin.
I don't really need on at the moment I'm currently training my current pokemon if I bought it from u it would just make my work harder I'll buy it from you once I complete training my pokemon which is that not soon.

I don't really need on at the moment I'm currently training my current pokemon if I bought it from u it would just make my work harder I'll buy it from you once I complete training my pokemon which is that not soon.

I was just going to give it to you, but okay.

I was just going to give it to you, but okay.
You meant for free ?

You meant for free ?

Yeah. I have like 3 boxes full from when I was breeding for a shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back