How much do you spend on games and accessories?

• Thread starter Impulse
  • Start date
Impulse

Impulse

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Right now I’m basically between jobs, so money is an issue, but not a gigantic one. So I usually think twice before buying everything. Yearly I'd say I spend around $250 on video games and accessories.

Not much, maybe cheap games around £10-£15. 2nd hand, that is. I don't buy accessories, I don't feel I would ever use them. xD
I hardly buy games so yearly, maybe around £50, tops.

Seeing as how I'm 15 and don't have a job of my own, I can get my hands on a couple of games per year which means I'm really behind on my 3DS and if I ever get a Wii U, it'll take a lot of catching up.

It really depends on what there is I want to buy, and how much money I can afford to spend (which depends due to my job).

I spend about $500 per year on video games and such. I'm glad I have a high paying job hahah.

Per year, probably anywhere from $100-$300. I don't buy that much. There aren't many things that I really want. Some years are better than others. This year will be expensive haha.

It depends, usually I spend about $80; I only get games when I'm really interested in them.

I never spend much on accessories unless I feel it is really necessary - I spend enough on the games and the console itself.

I've already spent about $1,000 in the first two months of this year. I'm a big spender when it comes to games. Really depends on the year though. This year is going to be an expensive gaming year for me, while next year might not be nearly as much.

I can put an exact price on it but it would be somewhere between 50 and $70 for the whole year. My parents don't let me get games that often and I usually play the ones that I have for ever and until a new game that comes out that I really like I dont feel the need to buy more. I don't really spend money on accessories or anything like that just because I feel like I don't need them.

I don't really buy accessories unless I absolutely need them or I just really want it (case in point with the Classic Controller for the Wii), so I don't really spend anything on that front. In terms of games, I only really get a few games a year, usually after I finish a semester of school. The only time I really go out of that is if I see a game coming out I really want, I'll preorder it and get it at launch; I did that with X/Y, ORAS, and Smash 3DS when they came out respectively.

I hardly spend much money on video games since I really can't get games much likely where I am and only on super special occasions I can get a game , which makes my game library really really small . So I'd say I spend like really low money on games , and I barely buy accessories XD

If I'm buying a new console, I don't like to spend much more than $300.00 on it, especially if it is a non-Nintendo console. I guess this is just another reason why the Switch appeals to me. On games, I don't like to spend more than $30.00/game, with the exception to that rule being the largest of Nintendo's major releases, which I like to get on launch.

Back