AC:HHD How much space do you use in a house?

• Thread starter 3905
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I started playing this game today, and I'm actually having a lot of fun with it. I have been designing homes left and right, and even finished designing the school for the town. I wanted to know what's a good amount of space to utilize in each house, you know enough to where there is enough stuff, yet not make the area too crowded. I tend to put about 7 to 12 things in each person's house, and I also try to have it meet the concept they want as well. I don't have pics of designs I made but I can show them later. I'm slowly learning how home designing works, but as of now I think I'm doing a good job.

I put from 14 to 15 things in the houses but i concentrate too much in the topic sometimes so i get lost but for me 14 or 15 is ok also building the school is fun lol i got this game b4 it was released and some mechanics were kinda broken until it updated to release and i hope you have fun with the game!

I don't really like putting things near the middle so most of my items are next to the wall.
It's also like that in my bedroom. It just feels weird to me if there's something in the middle of someone's house.

Back