How much would a Wii U cost these days?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
So, long story short, I found my old Wii U. I've always wanted to sell it and even though I probably wouldn't be able to, I was wondering how much they go for these days. What's a good price in USD to sell the old thing for?

I might have to unlink my Nintendo Network ID cause it's linked to my Nintendo Account :panda:

Well what kind of wii u is it? What condition is it in etc. Here wii u's get sold for about £100-£150 depending on version and quality.

Well what kind of wii u is it? What condition is it in etc. Here wii u's get sold for about £100-£150 depending on version and quality.
It's the black deluxe and the Gamepad has a slight issue where you need to press hard to move forward with the analog stick.

It's the black deluxe and the Gamepad has a slight issue where you need to press hard to move forward with the analog stick.

Mmmm probably about £120-£130 then, not sure how much that'd be in USD. That price would move more up to £150-£160 if visably there's no issues with it (scratches etc), and you manage to fix the stick + you have the box and everything like that.

I looked up the exact bundle for my wii u I have now and a new one cause like $1,400 O_O. So yea... buy your wii u used.

Back