How Much?

• Thread starter kingcool52
  • Start date
kingcool52

kingcool52

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
How much did it cost you to buy your Nintendo 3DS or 3DS XL? Do you think you got a bargain or now as you look back, do you think you paid too much?

Rs. 27, 900. (About $285). I don't view it as a bargain, but it's better than what most imported consoles cost. I don't regret buying it.

$179.99 I think

I got mine for $80! Used in a Very good condition. :D That's got to be a bargain, right?

Hmm, I got mine for about $199.99

Damn, you guys had it way better than me! :p

Damn, you guys had it way better than me! :p
Lol, when did you buy your 3DS?

April 2011. I'm an early buyer :p
Oh, yeah, when they were first released they were High Priced, they lowered the price to get consumers to buy them, but the SD Card tend to have had small space, because my friend got his early and his SD Card had more space than mine.

I got mine for around $180. I Bought it around March of 2012, I received Kid Icarus with it as well. Haha.

I got mine for around $180. I Bought it around March of 2012, I received Kid Icarus with it as well. Haha.
What condition is it in now?

Got my 3ds around 2011 December... 3ds xl pokemon themed limited edition x and y 2013 November , bought it all for more than $400 lol right ? XD...

Got mine since end of November... It's the same as JunZhi, a Pokemon X/Y Limited blue one, and I paid it 200€.
(Since I'll do like Nintendo with prices, or 1<->1, it would make 200$)

9.99$ no joke I was lucky :)

I paid $259 for my new monster hunter 4 bundle and another $30 for a 64 go micro sd card. Worth every penny. Been playing old school final fantasy games brining me back to my youth. Lol

mine was around 120 pounds. It was on a special sale for xmas. Got it around 30 pounds cheaper, which is pretty good, considering the handheld was still relatively new. I like to grab a bargain and was waiting for a decent price drop! :D

I don't remember for how much I got the 3DS XL... I got the New 3DS for the regular price, was a bit disappointed at the price but... well I really wanted it =< No bargain

I think my parents got my OOT standard sized 3DS when it first came out for around $130-$170 Which isnt to shabby :D

I got my 3DS XL for $170, it was $30 off and at the price of a regular 3DS.

A red/ black 3ds xl is gonna cost u $199.99 if u buy first hand. It will be cheaper (and maybe a LOT cheaper) if you buy second hand. The non xl one would be somewhere around $150 I guess I think its kinda based on colour (I'm not sure)

Back