How often do you embarrass people on Sudden Death?

• Thread starter ESP
  • Start date
ESP

ESP

No Limits
Towns Folk
It may seem kinda mean-hearted but I find it funny when someone makes a complete fool of themselves in a match that decides who wins and who loses. Counting the last version and the current one, I had replays of Little Mac side-specialing off the stage during an open opportunity, to a hot-headed Ganondorf trying to kill me first and getting blown up, to a Jigglypuff using all of her jumps to reach my side and failing to hit me first, to a Lucario who tried to D-air me off stage, allowing me to U-air him as I fall down, to the same Lucario using Extreme Speed at the wrong place which ended up not hitting me and causing Lucario to fly off the stage. Heck, I enjoy it when people try to launch me while I'm using Jump art so when the bombs come, they don't even have time to move out the way. Do you love doing this to people? If so share it with a comment or post the replay.

Oh my gosh! One time on smash, it was sudden death and I kept on dodging the bombs. I was being such a troll! Then, the opponent came at me ans I kept using the shield. I was Mario by the way, he was Ryu, it was hilarious how you did not think of what I was doing, he could have grabbed me! Fail!

Reactions: ESP
It really depends on how the player conducts himself. If he's an uncreative taunt spammer or a move spammer I'm going to get some enjoyment out of taking him out.

When I fought this one person who used that rolly attack and zoomed right off the stage, I was facepalm ing all the way because all I ha do do was jump over it and it would go off. Also I love messing people up with zero suit samus stun gun because they just sit there and I can dash hit them into oblivion(if they don't avoid my stun gun blast thing in the first place, most people do)

Yo even me it is too funny in the Sudden death , especially when those bombs appears :'D . When it appears, I take my jigglypuff when the state is for glory where i can pass under the stage like the stage of : the rainbow road in for glory form ; there is a space under there and when it is sudden death i am just moving round the stage downward and the bomb kills my opponents and i taut at the end . I am always having fun when i am doing it ! xD

I think it's hilarious when another player thinks that he or she has won and puts down their controller, expecting victory. Out of nowhere, the sudden death screen appears, and they have no time to react as you viciously lunge at them with Wario's motorcycle, taunting as they launch away...:sneaky:

You don't know disrespect. I use ganondorf sometimes, and I usually drag the battle out to sudden death. But I don't kill him,no I start running around until I can hard read a WARLOCK PUNCH. Honestly, I do that just to see how fast my opponent flies away. If I'm not using ganondorf, I just go for a Swift, clean kill.

Excuse my autocorrect.

Yeah, it's pretty fun.

Back