How often do you use your Wii U?

• Thread starter Impulse
  • Start date
Impulse

Impulse

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I've only been using it to play the NES remix games and occasionally DK Tropical Freeze. I'm sure I'll be on it all day once MK8 is out :D lol

I haven't really used the WiiU as much. I think I will start using it when Mario Kart 8 comes out, or when Super Smash Bros comes out as well.

Same here, I'll most likely start using it again once Mario Kart 8 is here.

Same as everyone else. I don't use it much, for the exception of Wii Sports Club every once in a while. I'm mainly waiting for MK8 and SSB4.

I use mine every once in awhile. Lately I have been trying to collect puzzle pieces in DKC: Tropical Freeze so I been playing it a lot recently. Like all of you, it will be used a lot more when MK8 and Smash Bros come out.

I know this is a thread for users who do have a Wii U, but I most likely would be getting one (probably in 2015) :oops: so I think (if I do get a Wii U) I'll use it a lot, especially for internet purposes, most likely be on the forum. I don't think when I get it I'll be bored, because there will be no game-drought, at that time, most likely Hyrule Warriors/Super Smash Bros. would be out by that time, so I'll be using it quite often.

I have about 6,000 hours on my Wii U since last June if that gives you an idea about how much I use it.

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx and Heart
I don't use my Wii U much or at all and yes I have games for it lol. I should really finish Zelda and Super Mario 3D World before Mario Kart 8 comes out (I'll be playing that a lot, finally putting my Wii U to work).

I've barely used it since Mario 3D World. And I probably won't use it for another few months, since I won't be able to access it once I leave home for college, even if some nice new games are coming out.

I use my Wii U everday. its my main electronic. Only gonna increse with mk8 and ssb

I use it often - several times a week anyway.

I use it very often, It is my main gaming system and has actually drawn me away from my 3DS, I have a good amount of games and will be getting MK8 along with Wii Party U or The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD. I use it at least 5 times a week usually.

I use my wii u pretty often even though its 2020. Mainly to play with friends and for wii u modding. The wii u is a really fun console and you don't have to pay for online like the switch so it makes it easier to play with friends online which is great.

Back