How organized are you?

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
Organization is a big key in academic things. But the question is, how good are you? I am really terrible at organization, literally, I never use my lockers, I always carry my stuff with me.... My backpack is loaded with stuff and it is really heavy. So how good are you at organization?

Pff I wasn't organized. I would have papers not in folders, books crammed in with my gym shirt (I hated the locker room I would put the shirt over my shirt) and I would have snacks too. Opening the backpack became a game of guess where the assignment is. Not to mention things "vanishing" would require the backpack to be emptied onto the table.

Very organized. I even put the papers I don't need anymore but want to keep in shoeboxes in a cabinet. :p Important papers go into those clear plastic file bags, of course. My desk sometimes got messy, but usually all the books were stacked to the left, the pen holder was pushed up against the books, leaving a huge space on the desk for me to work on.

Reactions: 532
I could say sort of organized :p I usually have everything neat and all until as the school year progresses, folders of papers and stuff get really messy and sometimes I lose some of them though it's rarely.

Very organized. I even put the papers I don't need anymore but want to keep in shoeboxes in a cabinet. :p Important papers go into those clear plastic file bags, of course. My desk sometimes got messy, but usually all the books were stacked to the left, the pen holder was pushed up against the books, leaving a huge space on the desk for me to work on.
Are you me? Cause that's how I used to organize my unused stuff :p
Now I use a proper folder with labels and store my old papers in that.

I'm a neat freak when it comes to organization, haha.
I have 3 1.5-inch binders with me, and all of them have this divider with label to separate the material of one subject from another.

I never really keep anything other than my gym gear in my locker, as I hardly even come close to my locker during my regular school schedule, at least for last year.

Depends on what you mean by "organized", because my backpack looks like a library threw up in there, and my binder is practically impossible to close and when I do close it, it looks like it's chocking to death. I keep cleaning it, but the next day it looks even worse than when it started. :p

I'm organized enough to know where I put 80% of my stuff.
Still looks like it isn't organized enough to quite a handful of people who saw my stuff, though.

Depends. In a general sense; I'm quite messy and not too organised. When I plan and make schemes things never happen that way any way so I don't bother making them. I tend to forget a lot, important stuff as well, but I'm organised enough to get by. I just feel like most creative process work better without forced structure. So while I can sure to keep my books and workplace organised and my room tidy, in the less literal sense of the word I am absolutely not organised.

To be honest I'm not organized at all. My room is always very messy. My mom is always making me clean it, and 1 day later it's messy again. And my locker, oh don't get me started. It's awful. I have no organizers, and open it up, and stuff falls out, it's terrible. Also, my binder is terrible, stuff falls out all the time, I have like 1 pencil and a few highlighters, my books are all messed up, and it takes me awhile to get one pencil because of how messy it is.

Yeah, I know, I'm the opposite of cleanliness.

Let's not say I'm disorganized, but I'm known pretty well though out the school of +300 student for my locker that has no limit to how much stuff is in it...:(

Organization is a big key in academic things. But the question is, how good are you? I am really terrible at organization, literally, I never use my lockers, I always carry my stuff with me.... My backpack is loaded with stuff and it is really heavy. So how good are you at organization?
I shiver everything into one binder and hope for the best I don't lose it ;-;

When it comes to my backpack, I try to keep everything in the separate compartments. As for my desk space, it's all over the place more often than not. I'd say it depends on how much stuff I have with me from day to day, because organization can become nonexistent if I carry too much. xD

In a scale from 1 to 10, I'd say 3. The best thing I could do this year was use a different notebook for each subject, trying to write down things from 2 subjects in the same one would have resulted in chaos. Also, I depend a lot on another people getting to study for me to also get to it... otherwise I'd just leave the stuff for the last moment and panic.

When it comes to my backpack, I try to keep everything in the separate compartments. As for my desk space, it's all over the place more often than not. I'd say it depends on how much stuff I have with me from day to day, because organization can become nonexistent if I carry too much. xD
Same for me. :p

Back