How stressed are you as you move on grade to grade?

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
Personally, for me, it gets easy in one grade and hard in another. My first time going into middle school, it was hard because of how middle school gives you freedom, to make your on choices, to be independent. In elementary school, the teacher helps guide you to places. Once you get used to it though, it gets easier for instance, in 7th grade, it got easier. But also, you get more stressed. When ever I am for a certain gpa or grade, I get really stressed because I want it badly and there is a lot of pressure on me. In the first in in my elementary, I did not care about grades, I thought they were there, just like that, so I have no stress personally.

So how is it for you? How much do you get stressed from grade to grade?

I don't really get stressed, because, frankly, I don't care. xD

I feel a lot more stressed at each garde level, because I know that my schedule will become more difficult each year. This year will be junior year, arguably the most stressful year of high school. x.x

I do feel more and more stressed every year of school with the more work, projects and expectations there are. But being more stressed is natural. Grades and GPA aren't really the things I worry about but finishing and doing homeworks and groupworks are more of my priority xD

Yah the stress does build up every year especially when you're going to a new school! You never know what to expect from the teachers and how they run things and/or how they want things done. Well I'm going into grade 8 next year and and in NB, Canada middle school goes from 6-8 and high school goes to 9-12 so we gonna be the Kings of the castle you could say... or not

I'm going into 7th as of today, the feeling is mutual.
upload_2015-8-12_7-10-3.jpeg

Reactions: DJFoxx84
I'm going into 8th grade within 2 weeks, and frankly I'm pretty excited!

Reactions: DJFoxx84
I would mostly be concerned on my own about passing the grade even more as I pass through higher grades,and especially when you consider that you have to keep a good reception for three trimesters during the entire year,or else,you'll be losing an entire month of school recess,and most likely Christmas as well.I now do think upon my future as a probale robotics worker or a videogame/movie designer,so when I keep that in mind,I try to keep that decent development through the way,even if it gets hard to sometimes bother with some subjects,like Science as a personal scramble of confusedness. :unsure:

I dunt get stressed at the begin of a grade >_>
i only get stressed near the end of the grade,since i dont want to fail and my class already almost drove me insane >_>

Personally, for me, it gets easy in one grade and hard in another. My first time going into middle school, it was hard because of how middle school gives you freedom, to make your on choices, to be independent. In elementary school, the teacher helps guide you to places. Once you get used to it though, it gets easier for instance, in 7th grade, it got easier. But also, you get more stressed. When ever I am for a certain gpa or grade, I get really stressed because I want it badly and there is a lot of pressure on me. In the first in in my elementary, I did not care about grades, I thought they were there, just like that, so I have no stress personally.

So how is it for you? How much do you get stressed from grade to grade?
I don't usually get stressed because they mostly tell you lies at the beginning as a freshman. Tried to tell me you would have 3 hours of homework every night. Hardly have any homework and the most amount of time I need to spend on homework is 20

Stress level is over 9000. Every. Single. Time.

I only get stressed when I'm close to difficult exams or awaiting the score (that's the worst part), the rest of the time I don't worry so much.

I always get stressed because I always worry that I'm going to be the only one getting held back, when in reality no one or only one person (not me) gets held back.

I'm not stressed when moving onto a grade, only nervous. The stress comes in when the workload piles up for each class lol.

Back