Tomodachi Life How to add the child of two miis into an apartment? - Tomodachi Life

• Thread starter AislingStarr
  • Start date
A

AislingStarr

You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?
Towns Folk
Anyone know how to add the child of two miis into an apartment? It says they're able to move out, but I had to delete a few miis. Now I cant get them to move in? Help. ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that you give them the choice to move in to an apartment or travel the world once they are of age. Until then, they live with their parents in a house. If you set them to already travel the world, I'm afraid they can only come back to your island to visit. Hope this helped :)

I believe that you give them the choice to move in to an apartment or travel the world once they are of age. Until then, they live with their parents in a house. If you set them to already travel the world, I'm afraid they can only come back to your island to visit. Hope this helped :)

Well,I know that part, but my plaza was full. I got rid of some Miis, but I can't seem to get then to move in now. :(

Actually, You can do both.
In StreetPass Mii Plaza, turn on recieve Mii's from other games or whatever and then once your "baby" mii has left to travel the world, it will also appear in your Mii Plaza then download it to Mii Maker and then upload it to tomodachi Life.

Back