Gen 6 How To Clone Master Balls In Pokèmon

• Thread starter nightfury123
  • Start date
nightfury123

nightfury123

The Night Fury
Towns Folk
image.jpg

Welcome to my guide! I'll be showing you how to clone Master Balls! Here's a list of what you need:
1. A Nintendo 3DS
2. A copy of Pokèmon X/Y
3. Some Pokèmon (they can be in the PC or your team)
4. Some 3DS Pedians (they also have to meet the requirements on this list)
5. A Master Ball (you can get a Master Ball after defeating Team Flare at the Pokèball Factory.)
Cloning Pokèmon
Here's a video showing you how to do this:
Please note, equip your Master Ball to one of the Pokèmon you wish to clone, before, well, cloning. :p
The video has some bad language. :(
After cloning is successful, you should find that you have two Master Balls now. Now you can catch any wild Pokèmon that you want, without fail! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Otherwise, you delete the 1.2 patch, and do the old trick. Don't remember it, though, and be careful not to save in Lumiose City! Or you try to get lucky to the ID Lottery.

Otherwise, you delete the 1.2 patch, and do the old trick. Don't remember it, though, and be careful not to save in Lumiose City! Or you try to get lucky to the ID Lottery.
So, I could maybe get a Master Ball in the ID Lottery?

So, I could maybe get a Master Ball in the ID Lottery?
Yes, but you'll need to be lucky, because it requires you to have the same numbers as the ones who are sorted.

Actually, you can clone any Item even megastones via Gen 6 Cloning Glitch :/

Wow, thanks @nightfury123 , I never knew Nintendo overlooked this. Can't wait to try it out with my friend :p.

Wow, thanks @nightfury123 , I never knew Nintendo overlooked this. Can't wait to try it out with my friend :p.
:D I've never tried it myself; I just read somewhere that if you clone a Pokèmon, the item that it holds will be cloned too. So I thought, "why couldn't you do that with Master Balls?"

You could do this in Gen 1 as well (but with a different method). Gotta love glitches.

You've got to thank the glitch finders on youtube... bet they just stole the source from some famous nerd , geek who finds glitches in the games xD... hopefully not.

You've got to thank the glitch finders on youtube... bet they just stole the source from some famous nerd , geek who finds glitches in the games xD... hopefully not.
:p

Well, this is going to prove useful sometime. I do not hunt for Shiny Pokemon so often, but this is going to be useful if Nintendo hold an event with one of the legendary Pokemon.

wow, didn't know this was possible. Should come in use. <3

thanks for sharing this! two is better than one! xD

;)

Just a tip, if you cannot catch a legendary, even if you have to reset a ton of times, Do NOT use a Masterball on it.
You will in some point in the game encounter a Shiny Pokemon that will either flee or Self destruct.You will thank me for this later on. I found a Shiny Abra and I caught it with a masterball.

Just a tip, if you cannot catch a legendary, even if you have to reset a ton of times, Do NOT use a Masterball on it.
You will in some point in the game encounter a Shiny Pokemon that will either flee or Self destruct.You will thank me for this later on. I found a Shiny Abra and I caught it with a masterball.
That won't be a problem anymore now! :p

Reactions: 532
Oh OK cloning pokes and items

I have personally never cloned anything and I don't think i'm about to because I don't have any friends that have Pokemon X/Y That live close enough to me to clone.

I think there has always been a way to clone in all of the Pokemon games. I personally avoid cloning as I don't want to lose something important, but my friend does it all the time and pulls it off really easily.

Back