How to find Iron Ore in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I have to get Iron Ore in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I got a Mega Pickaxe from the Wyverian Artisan and I searched high and low in Level 4. I found a secret area with those man-rabbit things and still no Iron Ore.

How can I find Iron Ore in the game? :unsure:

I have to get Iron Ore in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I got a Mega Pickaxe from the Wyverian Artisan and I searched high and low in Level 4. I found a secret area with those man-rabbit things and still no Iron Ore.

How can I find Iron Ore in the game? :unsure:
Basically, I was also kind of stuck on it too, you go to one of the cave areas, search for a purplish rock, kind of looks like Amethyst. It should be in the cave where the Giggi drop from the ceiling of the cave commonly. But secret area? Tell us about that instead :woot:

Reactions: Marc
Basically, I was also kind of stuck on it too, you go to one of the cave areas, search for a purplish rock, kind of looks like Amethyst. It should be in the cave where the Giggi drop from the ceiling of the cave commonly.
Thanks! I found it.
But secret area? Tell us about that instead :woot:
There's a hole in the wall that you can pass through. You can't miss it. I'm sure you found it already, :oops:

Just search the cave you'll find it xD I saw that secret area too.
PS. How far are you in the game? I've just completed 5 missions from level 2, still in the beginning. This game can seriously get on your nervous at times Dx

Just search the cave you'll find it xD I saw that secret area too.
PS. How far are you in the game? I've just completed 5 missions from level 2, still in the beginning. This game can seriously get on your nervous at times Dx
Hmm, I will be on the look out for man rabbits for sure now.

Reactions: Marc
Not that far yet. I recently collected the required resources for "something" (can't remember what that something is, sorry). After that, I think I can start accepting missions, but I got the Iron Ore first.

Reactions: jandkas
Not that far yet. I recently collected the required resources for "something" (can't remember what that something is, sorry). After that, I think I can start accepting missions, but I got the Iron Ore first.
Ok, so you're still in the tutorial process. After that you'll get quests and stuff from the se...beautiful girl xD

Ok, so you're still in the tutorial process. After that you'll get quests and stuff from the se...beautiful girl xD
Does the tutorial end when you fight Lagiacrus?

Does the tutorial end when you fight Lagiacrus?
No, no. You don't fight Lagiacrus. I haven't fought Lagiacrus, yet. It's too powerful for me. The tutorial will end when you've encountered Lagiacrus for the first time. After that you'll accept quests and stuff.

Reactions: jandkas
Back