Gen 6 How to Find your Rival in Kiloude City and Get an upgraded Mega Ring.

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
dilawer

dilawer

The Villain in Green
Towns Folk
Well, maybe most of you won't need this thread's help at all but I wish there was someone to tell me when I was stuck.
After you beat the Champion and start your game. Go to Kiloude City, you'll have to fight your rival there but he/she won't show up that easily. First, you have to go to Battle Maison and complete at least one battle (Win or Lose, doesn't matter). then go to the top of the city with a small pond and you'll find your rival there.
He/She will battle you (will have a Mega Absol too) when you win you'll receive the Absolite. You will also get the info that Prof.Sycamore is waiting for you in Anistar City by the sundial. He will upgrade your mega ring, this upgrade will help you find megastones. All megastones will glitter/shine when you're near them but there's a catch the megastone will only be available from 8pm - 9pm (your time) any other time, you won't see no megastones.

Below are the megastones that are only available from 8pm - 9pm (I know there are more but these are the only ones I've found so far, If you have more let me know and I'll add them to the list)

Scizorite - behind Abomasnow in Frost cavern
Alakamite - deep below in Reflection cave
Aggronite (Pokemon Y) - in Cyllage city gym
Medichamite - in Laverre city in front of the well

So, sorry for asking all the time, but those Mega Rings are just for searching megastones or it has another special function?

Also, there is a guide on Internet:

Accessible before the end of the game

Charizard: Professor Sycamore gives you Charizardite X or Y when he gives you the Pokemon, depending on your version of the game. If you didn't get one from Professor Sycamore, you're able to buy it from a man for 100,000 in the Stone Emporium in Lumiose City every three days (his stock changes every day) after you finish the game.

Blastoise: Professor Sycamore gives you Blastoisite when he gives you the Pokemon. If you didn't get one from Professor Sycamore, you're able to buy it from a man for 500,000 in the Stone Emporium in Lumiose City every three days (his stock changes every day) after you finish the game.

Venusaur: Professor Sycamore gives you Ivysaurite when he gives you the Pokemon. If you didn't get Venusaurite from Professor Sycamore, you're able to buy it from a man for 300,000 in Lumiose City (his stock changes every day) after you finish the game.

Lucario: Korrina gives you Lucarioite when she gives you the Pokemon. Hey! Everyone! Free Lucario at Korrina's house!

Abomasnow: After saving an Abomasnow in the Frost Cavern you're given Abomasnowite.

Ampharos: Travel beneath the Sea Spirits Den in Azure bay, and a man on an island (next to a fishing trainer) will give you Ampharosite.

Gengar: In Lavarre City a black-haired woman at the top left of the city will give you a Gengarite.

Aerodactyl: Talk to the scientist on the right side of the Fossil Lab in Ambrett town to get your shiny new Aerodactylite.

Post-game
Absol:
Defeat your rival in Kiloud city and you'll receive an Absolite.

Mewtwo:
Capture Mewtwo in the cave to the west of the Pokemon Village and you'll get Mewtwoite X or Mewtwoite Y depending on your version of the game.

Gardevoir: Trade a Pokemon (any will do) with Diantha in the cafe to the south in Lumios City where you first met her. She'll give you a Pokemon holding Gardevoirite.

Found at night
It's only between 8pm - 9pm like you said.

Alakazam: There's a spot in the Reflecting Cave where there's a glowing landing--you likely thought there'd be a Legendary Pokemon when you came here earlier. Nope! It's a Alakazite.

Aggron: In version Y, go to Cyllage City gym (the rock climbing one) and head to the second level to the right. After climbing, you'll find Aggronite.

Banette: Head over to the Chamber of Emptiness for your Banetteite--turns out it's not so empty, is it?

Garchomp: Near the end of Victory Road there's a small area outside, and there's a stone tower at the top left. Use Rock Smash and walk in front of it for your Garchompite.

Gyrados: In the southeast part of Couriway Town there are a bunch of rivers near a waterfall--here, you can find the Gyradosite.

Heracross: In version Y, go into Santalune Forest from Route 2. Go straight up and Heracrossite is on the left in the tall grass.

Houndoom: Leave Dendemille town towards Route 15 and go south--you'll find yourself on Route 15. Follow the path until you see two skaters circling a large rock, below that rock will be Houndoominite if you have Y.

Kangaskhan: Head to the Glittering Caves by way Ambrett town (after riding the Rhydorn on the path South of the town). Once inside, take the first right--Kangaskhanite is at the end of the path.

Manectric: Leave Dendemille town towards Route 15 and go south--you'll find yourself on Route 15. Follow the path until you see two skaters circling a large rock, below that rock will be Manectricite if you have X.

Mawile: On the second floor of Shabboneau Castle, (on the left) you can find Mawilite. Yes, it's indoors.

Medicham: In front of the well in Laverre City, Medichamite is sparking on the ground.

Pinsir: In version X, go into Santalune Forest from Route 2. Go straight up and Pinsir is on the left in the tall grass.

Scizor: Behind the Abomasnow in the Frost Cavern you'll find Scizorite. It's hard to see--but it's there.

Tyranitar: In version x, go to Cyllage City gym (the rock climbing one) and head to the second level to the right. After climbing, you'll find Tyranitarite.

Other
Blaziken:
You can't actually get it in-game--it comes with the Torchic that comes free. On the main menu, select Mystery Gift, then Receive Gift, then Yes, then Get Via Internet, then Yes. Then go into the game and talk to the woman to the left of the desk in any Pokemon Center. You'll get a Torchic and Blazikenite for when it's all growed up.

I will use this when i get Y. Pretty cool nice job :)

Well, maybe most of you won't need this thread's help at all but I wish there was someone to tell me when I was stuck.
I didn't get stuck because the Battle Maison was my first priority. I must admit, I scanned the entire town and when I found my rival in her location, I was a little surprised, :oops:

My low level Yanmega took care of all of her high level Pokemon, including Mega Absol @Memento Mori :sneaky:

Her Mega Absol wasn't ready for your Yanmega, mine will be :sneaky:

I went megastone hunting today (yeah, I changed the time on my clock) and I found all of the 8 to 9 PM megastones except Garchompite. I don't have a Pokemon with rock smash yet.

I went megastone hunting today (yeah, I changed the time on my clock) and I found all of the 8 to 9 PM megastones except Garchompite. I don't have a Pokemon with rock smash yet.
Well, don't change your clock very often because it can corrupt your save data for some reason.

Well, don't change your clock very often because it can corrupt your save data for some reason.

True. But that happens if you're using online the last time usually.
They have two checking data verification, for what I see, one in the normal save data and the other in other file.
If the data of the two files doesn't match, you're over.
Also, when I made the backup, I discover the other file in on the console, not on the SD.

Thanks for letting me know. Online was disabled when I changed the clock.

Thanks for letting me know. Online was disabled when I changed the clock.

Perfect then.

Remember if you corrupt your save, there is no way to get it back. :nailbiting:

Back