1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

How to fix NNID sign-in problems?

Discussion in '2DS, 3DS and 3DS XL Discussions' started by NintendoGamer1889, Nov 9, 2017.

1. NintendoGamer1889

NintendoGamer1889 Praise the Mighty Yoshi Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    I recently upgraded to a New 2DS XL but a kid at a party broke it so instead of repairing it GameStop just gives me a new one, and whenever I try to sign in on my NNID it doesn’t let me. Can I fix this?
  2. AricAttack

AricAttack Pittoo Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1 coins
    I would’ve said to transfer your data but if your old one broke than idk what to do but I hope you get it fixed :)
  3. TribstyAnn

TribstyAnn Me. Authoritative Cynic

Play Coins:
    471 coins
    You can call Nintendo. Use the contact phone number on their website. They should be able to help you transfer the NNID to the new system.
  4. NintendoGamer1889

NintendoGamer1889 Praise the Mighty Yoshi Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    Thanks