How to get 100 free apple gems in Super Kirby Clash (NSO users)

• Thread starter eonia
  • Start date
eonia

eonia

into the next dream
Towns Folk
if you have a suscription for the nintendo switch online service, you can get 100 apples in the eshop, however they dont count to level up the apple gem tree, but still is nice to get 100 more for free

however they dont count to level up the apple gem tree
What's so important about leveling up the apple gem tree?

Reactions: Samster
What's so important about leveling up the apple gem tree?
The Gem Apple Tree works the same as it did in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe...the Gem Apple tree produces fruit every so often, and when you purchase Gem Apples manually, the tree will grow after a certain amount of apples is purchased. You have to purchase apples via the eShop if you don't want to wait to get more from the tree, so passwords give you apples for free...but they don't count as purchases that level up the tree. That goes for this NSO offer as well.

Shortly put, it's a standard mobile game currency system.

• Informative
Reactions: Samster, Jisenku and Marc
One last thing. Does this offer expire? If yes, when?

The codes in the 3DS version had expiration date, so my guess would be yeah. Gotta be a list forming somewhere online.

I started playing the game. Where exactly do I get the gem apples for this? Do I have to go to the game's page in the eShop?

I started playing the game. Where exactly do I get the gem apples for this? Do I have to go to the game's page in the eShop?
go to the eshop, and you will find the apples in the " nintendo switch online" part of the shop

Back