AC:NL How to get 300-400k In Animal Crossing New Leaf

• Thread starter Master Mario
  • Start date
Master Mario

Master Mario

It's-a-me, Mario!
Towns Folk
Hey, guys, it's me Master Mario and I will be telling you how to make 300-400k bells in animal crossing new leaf.BESURE TO READ EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU TRY IT!!

Now it's not hard to make money in ACNL but the selling fruits, fish etc is not taking you anywhere.
This idea is not mine I just stumbled across a video and it really worked, unlike most videos.
I wish I have proof to prove it but you'll just have to try yourself and see. Now the first thing is you need to be able to unlock the island. To do this you will need to pay your second house loan and the next day you will meet Tortimer and stuff happens and you have access to the island. Next, you will need to go to town hall and get an ordinance. when you talk to Isabelle she would say the fee is 20,000 but you will be making a ton of money so its worth it believe me. So you keep talking to her and a list will pop up on the bottom screen. Be sure to choose a wealthy city. So keep talking to her and you just confirm the ordinance and you're done there for now.

Now what you wanna do is time travel a day ahead and make sure its night around 7 o' clock. The reason being that's when the ordinance goes into action. After that, your going to want to go to the island. So when you get to the island your going to want to remove all the flowers, trees and bushes in the middles on the platform.
the reason for this is that only 5 or so bugs can spawn at a time so all your doing is preventing other useless bugs from spawning so that only rare bugs spawn. You might be wondering if rare bugs even worth that much. Well here is the list.
31b0e68621ea1366c83e3fd527de27eb.jpg
These are all of the rare bugs and their values without the wealthy ordinance so imagine how much you're making with it. Also, you would want to cut the palm trees at the very bottom of the island. Then that's it to prepare the island. now all you have to do is catch all these bugs until they fill up all the slots in the drop-off crate. Also, you can catch sharks because of they worth a lot. Make sure when you catch all the bugs put them in the drop-off crate. After that go back to the mainland and sell them to the recycling shop.
And that's basically it. You should have around 350k now.:D
I hoped this was useful if it was slap on a comment!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mizunil
Back