How to get a free NNID when you have already chose your age as 12 or younger?

• Thread starter CappyMario7205
  • Start date

Can you? If yes please tell me!

• Total voters
CappyMario7205

CappyMario7205

Let's do the Odyssey!
Towns Folk
I would really like to know this. You can not change you age on the system, but if parents don't trust the system or don't have enough money they shiuld have a way to sign them up. I know they make you pay to show idenification of age, because allowing kids on the internet is not safe some times, but some kids (10-12) could be smart enough on the internet. Or what id a kid tries to make it them self's, they should be able to make their own decision.

no, childern show be watch when they use the internet, i told nintendo my age and i don't like it, because i can't buy thing with my paypal

Thanks for the info.

It don't really matter to me, but I can see anyways to see what you got. :)

Reactions: eeveeruleslol
what made you talk about this

It don't really matter to me, but I can see anyways to see what you got. :)
same here, a bit

I hate to necro this thread, but you kind of can. It depends who you call at Nintendo. Make a new NNID (with a non-child age),a and then call customer support. Once you get to the right department, ask the rep if they can forward your purchases and data from the old one (you will have to provide proof of being the owner of the account and being 13 or older.) to the new one. Depending on the rep you'll either get a yes or no. Might take a couple tries.

Back