How to get away with Murder

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date

Still annoyed...
Towns Folk
Does anyone watch this show?

I started to watch it yesterday, watched 3 episodes in a row and it looks really promising!

Murder.jpg

It follows a group of law students struggling in their criminology class that their teacher calls "How to get away with murder", and they eventually commit one (no spoiler, it starts with that).

I thought you really were asking how to get away with murder at first - I didn't see that this was in TV Shows :p
although maybe you don't have any use for people after taking their kidneys so

If I ever watch it, it'll be after it ends since this doesn't seem like the kind of story you can drag on forever like in other shows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have no idea if it's over already or not, it might be? I watch it on Netflix.

I think Gray's Anatomy is too girly for me. (This was created by the same person, or is shared on the same channel. I forget which is true at this point.) Why should I assume that a show that clones Criminal Minds but with pretty people to be any different than Gray's Anatomy?

Errr, it's not related at all.

Why would I like Family Guy and Archer since it's on the same channel as the LEGO shows, right?

Sure, the person behind this series also worked on Grey's Anatomy, but it would be like saying, I'm supposed to like Men in Black 3 because I liked Jurassic Park.

People are not all one trick ponies, I watched Grey's Anatomy and I can tell you it feels really different.

Errr, it's not related at all.

Why would I like Family Guy and Archer since it's on the same channel as the LEGO shows, right?

Sure, the person behind this series also worked on Grey's Anatomy, but it would be like saying, I'm supposed to like Men in Black 3 because I liked Jurassic Park.

People are not all one trick ponies, I watched Grey's Anatomy and I can tell you it feels really different.

Accept, we aren't talking about Jurassic park, or men in black.

I once enjoyed Family Guy's antics... Until they canceled the first time. (The seasons from there are just not funny at all.) and I never really liked Archer either. (It was about the same humorless plot as bob's burgers.)
True people aren't one trick ponies, but one trick for ponies can be taught to all of them.

We aren't talking about Grey's Anatomy either, that was the whole point. This show is different.

Nope, nothing can be judged unless you give it a try.

Are you saying that all of your art stuff can be judged by a single piece? I think each piece is to be judged on its own. Same goes for that series. I watched Grey's Anatomy, this is nothing like it. bviously it's still possible you don't like it, but it's not the same thing.

Reactions: 18
You're right... (I think I owe you an apology.) sorry for my hard headedness...

I do worry about how people would think of me based on my drawings. Like if one such guy happened upon one of my submissions related to women's feet he's gonna think. "So he's one of those guys."(in a soft core way I am one of those guys.) so I guess my worrying about it manipulated my thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 18
Back