Mario Kart How to get coins fast in Mario Kart 7

• Thread starter TheGamer38
  • Start date
TheGamer38

TheGamer38

Pokemon-Trainer
Towns Folk
Hey Guys,

Here is a little tutorial, how to get coins fast in Mario Kart 7!

This method is effective, if you are watching TV, because you have to collect some coins, and then wait, for the race is over!

1. Start a 150ccm Grand Prix

2. Get 10 coins, and be the last place (if you have 10 coins, be the last, and stay somewere)

3. The next race you start with 7 coins! Get 3, and wait, for the race is over! (Stay somewere on the track, so you be the 8th again)

4.The next race you start again with 7 coins...collect 3, and wait...

And so on...

I hope my english was good enough xD ;)

I find it faster to just collect 10 coins each race, since the CPU are so slow. Do the coins given to you at the start of the race count towards the total amount of coins?

If you are 8th in the 1st Race, then you start the Second Race with 7 Coins!
I find it faster to just collect 10 coins each race, since the CPU are so slow. Do the coins given to you at the start of the race count towards the total amount of coins?[/QUOTEOf

If you are 8th in the 1st Race, then you start the Second Race with 7 Coins!

I understand that, but if you were trying to collect coins in order to unlock vehicle parts, would those 7 coins actually count towards the number of coins needed to unlock a part? Or would you only add 3 coins to your coin count since you only technically "collected" 3 in the race?

I understand that, but if you were trying to collect coins in order to unlock vehicle parts, would those 7 coins actually count towards the number of coins needed to unlock a part? Or would you only add 3 coins to your coin count since you only technically "collected" 3 in the race?

Yes, they will all count!

You get all 10 coins ;)

Going faster in each race isn't hard and I think it would be easier to avoid hazards/items if you are in first so going faster can get you more coins faster. 40 at max each time you race so just race a lot and experiment with different karts while you're doing it so you don't get bored.

There are plenty of Coin Farming Communities on the Board; in those communities, items are turned off, and everyone's just trying to get coins, so it'll be easy to get 10 coins and keep them. Also I would say Flower Cup. It's easy enough, and the courses do provide a good hand-full of coins in them. So...there you go.If not,then Mushroom and Banana Cup are also good too. Pretty much helps me a lot.

Back