Spin Off How to get Kecleon in Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so i really like super mystery dungeon but im not sure how to get kecleon in this game. i thought it required you to get every single pokemon including legendaries (no way im gonna be able to handle destiny tower...) but does anyone here know for sure? if i have to get arceus first its probably a dead thing for me, i will most likely only use him in rescue team dx... 99 floors wasnt bad in rescue team dx but super has a way of well, trolling us with AOE's in almost every post game dungeon and im probably not gonna be able to do this because of this... i also dont know if i will have the time to get everyone either as its extremely time consuming even with a couple OP pokemon to game the hard areas quickly. so do i need to have just 700 friend count on the orb or do i need everyone else including arceus?

hopefully i dont have to do everything possible like ive kinda feared though =/

I think you need to hit 750 recruits and then talk to him. He should join you at LV 1.

I think you need to hit 750 recruits and then talk to him. He should join you at LV 1.
pfft, ridiculous... guess that wont be happening then. the amount of time that would take i could end up with a perfect white kyurem and ho-oh instead. doesnt sound worth the hassle tbh

Reactions: Marc
Back