PkMn Go How to get lapras on pokemon go

• Thread starter richyfcb
  • Start date
R

richyfcb

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Hey guys. I need some help on how to get lapras in pokemon go. There are rumors of it being con the beach but i cant seem to find it. If any of you guys know if there is a consistent spawn of lapras anywhere please tell me. Thanks

Hey guys. I need some help on how to get lapras in pokemon go. There are rumors of it being con the beach but i cant seem to find it. If any of you guys know if there is a consistent spawn of lapras anywhere please tell me. Thanks
Or you could try to cross your fingers to get a 10km Egg at a PokéStop, and hope it's a Lapras. Other ways to get Pokémons like this just comes down to luck anyway: either you get the chance to get one near you, or you manage to get one in the sea of Pokémons that are big cities (looking at you NYC (especially Central Park) for being totally unfair, no matter from wherever in the world you're looking at it), either you haven't been blesses with luck, and have no choice than to resort to good ol' PokéStop farming (and play Pokémon Wii Fit Edition :p).

I noticed that I've been getting pokemon slightly more uncommon as I level up so perhaps that might help you chances of getting lapras. A way I level up fast is by saving up multiple pidgys and rattatas and evolving them all at once while a lucky egg is active. If you have no lucky eggs you'll get less exp but it will still give you a decent amount either way it goes.

Or you could try to cross your fingers to get a 10km Egg at a PokéStop, and hope it's a Lapras. Other ways to get Pokémons like this just comes down to luck anyway: either you get the chance to get one near you, or you manage to get one in the sea of Pokémons that are big cities (looking at you NYC (especially Central Park) for being totally unfair, no matter from wherever in the world you're looking at it), either you haven't been blesses with luck, and have no choice than to resort to good ol' PokéStop farming (and play Pokémon Wii Fit Edition :p).
My brother got a Lapras from a 10 KM egg, he was so happy, he had so much luck! When I hatched my only 10 KM egg, it was... a Eevee :(

My brother got a Lapras from a 10 KM egg, he was so happy, he had so much luck! When I hatched my only 10 KM egg, it was... a Eevee :(
In other terms, RNG. But maybe that Eevee had good IV(s) and/or moveset ? And even in the worst case, it's still free candy to evolve another Eevee you have. Plus, you're luckier than I do on that point, I haven't gotten a single 10Km Egg yet. Though I wish I could get one.

In other terms, RNG. But maybe that Eevee had good IV(s) and/or moveset ? And even in the worst case, it's still free candy to evolve another Eevee you have. Plus, you're luckier than I do on that point, I haven't gotten a single 10Km Egg yet. Though I wish I could get one.
That Eevee was bad, so I powered it up alot and evolved it into Vaporeon and now it's a beast with a good moveset

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Jump in the ocean! Trust me! Im a random guy on the internet

When you get to a higher level, rarer pokemon start appearing. Once you reach quite a high level, Lapras might be able to spawn. My friends have told me that they caught Lapras on the nearby lake. So I guess you can catch them on most of the water bodies, such as lakes, ponds, seas and all.

Otherwise, try hatching 10 km eggs, you might get one.

10 K egg or if you're high enough go to a body of water

Back