SSBM how to get mewtwo

• Thread starter BulletBill1019
  • Start date
BulletBill1019

BulletBill1019

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
i still remember how to get mewtwo on melee: it takes longer if you don't have more controllers. i think it was 5 hrs per controller and you had to leave the gamecube on for 20 or 10 hrs i forget i actually hated this way to get mewtwo.

Me and my brother did this, we went on final destination with 1 stock, shut off the TV (but not the gamecube), the next day we had a quick match, I beat him, and I challenged and defeated mewtwo with marth. Ha he thought roy was better than marth. But i digress, you shut off items because if a bomb-om spawns than it is an instant death for one of you, and leave the GCN on because it requires you to play 20 hours worth of matches, so one 24 hour match will get you mewtwo instantly. Leave the match on BTW. Hope this helps.

I was just reminiscing

...just plug in a remote and let it run...gosh....is it so hard to do that though. ._.

I just played 900 matches and actually enjoyed playing the game :p granted I did do 900 matches and 24 hours around the same time as me and my older brother loved melee as children and did a marathon of it.

I just played 900 matches and actually enjoyed playing the game :p granted I did do 900 matches and 24 hours around the same time as me and my older brother loved melee as children and did a marathon of it.
Jeez, I wish i had the will power to do that

You mean play the game normally? Yeah I wish I could press buttons and have fun. That sounds EXTREMELY painful

No i mean a flat out 5 hour marathon with my brother, god what do you take me for?

i actually got him for 900 matches once :p
we were playing once and my older bro killed me as link, then it said new challenger incoming and it was mewtwo, I was like: "whos that?"

I never knew that there was another way to get mewtwo besides paying for him

Uhh we're actually talking about the gamecube version

he
i still remember how to get mewtwo on melee: it takes longer if you don't have more controllers. i think it was 5 hrs per controller and you had to leave the gamecube on for 20 or 10 hrs i forget i actually hated this way to get mewtwo.
he is a dlc in the new smash bros 4.

Leave a melee match on overnight, it must be melee, not single player. and once you've done 20 hours just play a melee match and mewtwo will challenge the winner of the match. If you fail you can just do another battle and he will come battle again. Or you can put it for a stock match. Have three lives. Plug in four controllers or however many you have. Go to somewhere simple. (Ex: Pokemon Stadium) Put all of the characters in the center of the stage, and do not pause. Unplug the controllers so no one messes with it, and leave it there for a few hours. You should get it. Oh and don't put on any CPU.

Back