how to get password plushkins: soft reset method

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
ok, so i just tried this, and it works pretty well, especially if you add assist items while battling the boss. so, normally, you can only do these password dungeons once a day, which is technically correct. but: if you saved before entering the area, and you dont befriend the boss, you can reset your game and try again until you befriend it, without waiting a full 24 hours to do it again. i did this because i saw a beautiful, gorgeous plushkin that instantly caught my eye and love: G-Fel. i felt that i just had to have her. it was literally the most beautiful plushkin i'd seen so far! the first thing i said was "omg..! she's so pretty..! i have to have her!" i didnt care if she was weak or strong; cuz im skilled enough to make any plushkin super-powerful. the only thing i cared about was the beauty here: i just couldnt resist it! i was literally charmed by this plushkin's appearance. nothing on this game ever caught my eye like this! well, guess what? i got her! just by saving before entering the area, and resetting every time i failed to recruit her. remember that when you're doing this, its still smart to have a golden/silver heart handy to make it easier to get the boss. that should make it slightly faster. oh yes: i almost forgot. if you do manage to befriend the boss, save your game after leaving the area. this way, if you have another password plushkin you want, you wont have to befriend all the previous ones again. not to mention its smart to save frequently anyways since games do weird things anyways. well, i hope this helps you get those nice password plushkins easier! it did for me.

I wonder if someone has ever posting the passwords needed for those. I got them from a friend on here but I wrote them down on some paper and wined up losing the paper while cleaning my house. It's a shame they didn't do a guide book or something for the game cause I like getting those for the pics in it and it would help with the PW's for the game.

I wonder if someone has ever posting the passwords needed for those. I got them from a friend on here but I wrote them down on some paper and wined up losing the paper while cleaning my house. It's a shame they didn't do a guide book or something for the game cause I like getting those for the pics in it and it would help with the PW's for the game.

I understand your disappointment on that note. Most of what i know about the game i taught myself, the above trick being one of them. As for the passwords, i think i found them all on game faqs, but it was a good while ago so i dont remember. I might be able to assist you with some tips and suggestions, im one of the few (most likely) to be willing to give any real decent help and such for this game on the web. I too have seen little to no real useful ideas and hints for this game, you are not alone my friend. I know a few good tricks to help you a bit, if you are interested just message me or write on my profile, i will try to get back to you when i can.

I cannot post the link for the page containing the passwords for this game here due to site rules prohibiting the subject. You will have to find it on your own, im very sorry my friend. Seeing how disappointed you seem to be about the issue, i feel a bit bad saying this. But im not in control of the 3ds pedia rules either, thus i can do little to nothing about this. My apologies.

I understand your disappointment on that note. Most of what i know about the game i taught myself, the above trick being one of them. As for the passwords, i think i found them all on game faqs, but it was a good while ago so i dont remember. I might be able to assist you with some tips and suggestions, im one of the few (most likely) to be willing to give any real decent help and such for this game on the web. I too have seen little to no real useful ideas and hints for this game, you are not alone my friend. I know a few good tricks to help you a bit, if you are interested just message me or write on my profile, i will try to get back to you when i can.

I cannot post the link for the page containing the passwords for this game here due to site rules prohibiting the subject. You will have to find it on your own, im very sorry my friend. Seeing how disappointed you seem to be about the issue, i feel a bit bad saying this. But im not in control of the 3ds pedia rules either, thus i can do little to nothing about this. My apologies.
It's alright , it is good to see someone welling to help out others. I'll keep it in mind for when I play the game a bit more but right now I am just playing SMT 4 so I can by done with it before the new game comes out . I'll fallow you and if I have any questions about it then I'll leave the message for you . :)

It's alright , it is good to see someone welling to help out others. I'll keep it in mind for when I play the game a bit more but right now I am just playing SMT 4 so I can by done with it before the new game comes out . I'll fallow you and if I have any questions about it then I'll leave the message for you . :)

No problem; take your time, my friend. I am always open to helping others whenever possible, i like to help fix issues of any degree, from minor things as this to the more serious and extreme level of problems. That is one thing i much enjoy and take pride in doing, no matter what the scenario.

On another note, i am one to enjoy experimentation quite a lot and I'm never afraid to try new things and see if i can uncover hidden secrets and such. If you want me to test out anything on a game i know i own, i will gladly do it, my friend. I speak about things in general here, from irl situations and anything virtual like on a video game, so if youd like me to try something out on this game or any other game i own, just ask and i will get around to it asap. I cannot promise exact time i will have a good opportunity here, but i assure you i will not make you wait forever.

Always glad to help, my friend. ;)

No problem; take your time, my friend. I am always open to helping others whenever possible, i like to help fix issues of any degree, from minor things as this to the more serious and extreme level of problems. That is one thing i much enjoy and take pride in doing, no matter what the scenario.

On another note, i am one to enjoy experimentation quite a lot and I'm never afraid to try new things and see if i can uncover hidden secrets and such. If you want me to test out anything on a game i know i own, i will gladly do it, my friend. I speak about things in general here, from irl situations and anything virtual like on a video game, so if youd like me to try something out on this game or any other game i own, just ask and i will get around to it asap. I cannot promise exact time i will have a good opportunity here, but i assure you i will not make you wait forever.

Always glad to help, my friend. ;)
That's good to know, I have a list of games that I own in my profile so if you wanna look at it then feel free too. Right now I mostly playing SMT 4 and that game can take up hours and hours of my time witch I don't really mind it cause I find the game fun and interesting.

That's good to know, I have a list of games that I own in my profile so if you wanna look at it then feel free too. Right now I mostly playing SMT 4 and that game can take up hours and hours of my time witch I don't really mind it cause I find the game fun and interesting.

Well thats great! At least youve got something to do at any rate. ;) i was spending hours on hours on new super mario bros 2 for a while personally, though this was quite some time ago i still remember how much i enjoyed the game. I know the feeling, its great. I will take a look at your list of games later, im on here right now and i know i shouldnt be cuz i have personal work to tend to, i will try to come back later and look then if i remember to. At any rate, good luck finishing that game, my friend. Im one to enjoy gaming conquest as well. Enjoy yourself, and best of luck out there! :)

Well thats great! At least youve got something to do at any rate. ;) i was spending hours on hours on new super mario bros 2 for a while personally, though this was quite some time ago i still remember how much i enjoyed the game. I know the feeling, its great. I will take a look at your list of games later, im on here right now and i know i shouldnt be cuz i have personal work to tend to, i will try to come back later and look then if i remember to. At any rate, good luck finishing that game, my friend. Im one to enjoy gaming conquest as well. Enjoy yourself, and best of luck out there! :)
Take your time and thanks you . Hope that your work goes well for you .

Back