Gen 6 How to get rare pokemon off GTS easily

• Thread starter Arshan
  • Start date
Arshan

Arshan

The Gucci Mining Diamonds Gang
Towns Folk
Step 1 catch a Pokemon like Helioptile
Pokemon like gothorita and growlithe will work better than Pokemon like dragonite for this method.
Step 2 put you're Pokemon in the daycare
Step 3 go to the prism tower

Get on you're bicycle and ride around the prism tower by puting a coin under you're circle pad,after about 7 hours it will be about level 80
Step 4 gts
take the coin out,head to get the pokemon at the daycare,put it for deposit in the GTS,then after some time (less than a month usually) it will be traded!unless you ask for a event only pokemon like darkrai.

That's actually quite a lengthy process and I'm iffy about putting a coin under my circle pad. I'd rather Ask for a Pokemon on here instead of relying on an uncertain GTS trade.

Instead of putting a coin, I suggest putting a piece of tape over the circle pad to keep it always going to the right. I have seen my friend get tons of rare legendaries by putting in seemingly common Pokemon into the GTS. I guess putting a high level uncommon Pokemon makes your chances of getting what you want very high.

I see everyone(well almost everyone) putting like a level 1 Caterpie or something asking for a Rayquaza and Reshiram and all that stuff. I also think putting a level 100 shiny would help extremely well. Especially a shiny starter or legendary. I was searching through some full evolved starter Pokemon from different gens and I came across shiny Emboars, Infernapes and even Charizards. All of them were asking for stuff like the legendaries from different gens.

I hate it when I am looking for a pokemon and some people just put low level Pokemon asking for legendaries in return.:banghead:

I hate it when I am looking for a pokemon and some people just put low level Pokemon asking for legendaries in return.:banghead:
Jup anoying as can be. But I also once met some good person who had GTS challenge as comment an tried to trade Ho-oh for some other normal Kalos level 100. I just couldn't train mine fast enough.... And wondertrade can have awesome surprises too. (I got so many awesome pokémon there! I just love wondertrade.)

Reactions: Blank
Jup anoying as can be. But I also once met some good person who had GTS challenge as comment an tried to trade Ho-oh for some other normal Kalos level 100. I just couldn't train mine fast enough.... And wondertrade can have awesome surprises too. (I got so many awesome pokémon there! I just love wondertrade.)
Yeah, wondertrade is awesome and there are people like a cousin of mine who just traded two shinies in wondertrade just because a friend of her said not be so overexcited about shinies. xD That is not all. She later traded a mewtwo too.

Woah.

Here are the awesome things I got off the GTS. (Including when it says 'This pokémon has already been traded')
1) Traded a Bulbasaur for a Yveltal
2) Almost traded a Raikou for a shiny Suicune
(I traded a Raikou for a normal Suicune later)
3) Traded the Suicune I got for a shiny Gyarados

Isn't this a lenghty process? I actually got a legendary by lying on the GTS...

Back