AC:NH How to get Robot Hero in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I've been seeing different color Robot Heroes in Animal Crossing: New Horizons and I'm wondering how are people even getting them. I know you need a DIY recipe, but is it something you can randomly obtain or do you need to time travel for it like other seasonal DIYs?

Thanks!

I THINK you need to help gulliver at least once and you can buy the crafting recipe from the nookstop for 5,000 (i think) miles. the different colours are through customizing.

Reactions: Marc
I THINK you need to help gulliver at least once and you can buy the crafting recipe from the nookstop for 5,000 (i think) miles. the different colours are through customizing.
I see. I got the red.

I see. I got the red.
Oh, I have the crafting recipe I think which requires like 30 broken parts and a bunch of other stuff.

How do you get so many broken parts? I have helped Gulliver about 4/5 times now, and picked up the rusted part from the box in Resident Services, but still only have about 5. Seems it is going to take a long while to collect them that way.

How do you get so many broken parts? I have helped Gulliver about 4/5 times now, and picked up the rusted part from the box in Resident Services, but still only have about 5. Seems it is going to take a long while to collect them that way.

If you dont give the parts to him and keep them in ur pockets, they become rusted the next day.

Reactions: Furyofthestorm78
If you dont give the parts to him and keep them in ur pockets, they become rusted the next day.
So don't help him?

Reactions: Deepak
So don't help him?
If you want, the furniture, help him. If you only want robot hero, ignore him. But wake him up first so that the parts will spawn.

Reactions: NuttyS
So don't help him?
Pretty much. I didn't think about this tho because I always want his items ><

Reactions: Furyofthestorm78 and Deepak
Argh I don't like to make choices like that, what if his items are really good? I got a Dala horse so far, can't actually remember what else.
I like the look of robot hero, was quite disappointed when I spent 5000 miles on it, only for it to be almost impossible to make.

Reactions: Marc
Argh I don't like to make choices like that, what if his items are really good? I got a Dala horse so far, can't actually remember what else.
I like the look of robot hero, was quite disappointed when I spent 5000 miles on it, only for it to be almost impossible to make.
The struggle is real

Another option is buying rusted parts at the Nookling Junction. Some people probably don't care about 'em and might be willing to trade them for Play Coins.

• Informative
Reactions: Deepak
If anybody still needs it, an easy way to get rusted parts is to make multiple players in your island and either do Gulliver’s mission for one each or you can just collect all 5 parts and keep them. The next day they will all be rusty parts!

I actually still don’t have enough parts to make the robot. I would rather just do Gulliver’s task for his items. The robot would stand out too much in my island.

Another way is through pirate gullivarr. His phone is easy to find and if you keep it in your pockets, it turns into 5 parts the next day. This is WAY faster than the og gulliver method.

Back