Tomodachi Life How to make a second Island/Save in Tomodachi Life

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I love playing Tomodachi Life and don't want to erase my island but want another one! Does anyone else want to play 2 of them? I made ALOT of mii, so much they actually won't fit when I see how many I want to put on the island.

PS
Does anyone have a extra code for the game too? :)

I wish I could help with this. I wonder if getting a physical copy of the game will let you make a second game.

I hope it does... I wanted to play two so I can get more mii without killing them, but I ended up killing one....weird one...
(every girl wanted him, but he HATED every one EXCEPT MY WIFE!!!!) I had to delete him...

I'm confused, your title is a question but your post is more like a "wouldn't it be fun to be able to". But from what I remember, it wasn't possible to have 2 save files on it =/

Reactions: Kakea
I know....I messed up the title,I meant I wanted to make 2 save files by using different SD cards but... If you put the game card in another 3DS,It has the same information and it'll be copied to that SD card!!
Every thing else seems to only have information saved to the SD card only so if you switch the game, the information will be erased and you COULD use another save file!!! I wish Nintendo didn't make it so much more different... -~-

I think it's impossible to make a second island with just one game rom.

I think it's impossible to make a second island with just one game rom.
How? I really wanted to get a second island but Nintendo seemed to stopped it from happening at all.

How? I really wanted to get a second island but Nintendo seemed to stopped it from happening at all.
It's impossible to make another island cause one game can only hold one save file.

I misread your comment before... I agree with you,it IS impossible!

Back