AC:NL How to open the Coffee Shop in New Leaf?

• Thread starter bernardowho
  • Start date
B

bernardowho

Beauty fades, dumb is forever!
Towns Folk
Can someone tell me how to open up the coffee shop? What do I need to do?

I imagine you are referring to Roost Café. If that's the case, you must donate 50 items to the Museum, and have the Museum shop unlocked (2o items donated). After the Museum shop has been opened for 7 days, talk to Blathers. He'll eventually think of it and it will be added to the list of projects. ^.^

For the Museum shop, donate 20 items (at least one from every category), then talk to Blathers.

You can upgrade the item shop so it sells more items. You do so by spending bells at the item shop and doing a few other things. Only items that can be sold out count toward your total. In other words, stationery, wrapping paper, and melody cards don't count toward the bell total. Fortune cookies are counted as 500 bells.

Upgrade to the Convenience Store (T&T Mart)
To upgrade to the convenience store (T&T Mart), you must have a house rather than a tent. Upgrade from the tent by giving 10,000 bells to Tom Nook. The convenience store upgrade occurs after 12,000 bells have been spent in the shop (all players on the game card can contribute) or you have bought at least 15 items. It must be at least 10 days since you created the town.

Upgrade to the Supermarket (Super T&T)
The supermarket is called Super T&T. The supermarket upgrade occurs after you have spent 25,000 bells in the shop. It must be at least 10 days since the convenience store opened. It must be at least 10 days since the garden center opened.

Upgrade to the Home Center (T.I.Y)
The upgrade to the home center (T.I.Y) occurs after you have spent 50,000 bells in the shop. It must be at least 21 days since you built the supermarket.

Upgrade to the Department Store (T&T Emporium)
The upgrade to the department store (T&T Emporium) occurs after you have spent 100,000 bells in the shop. It must be at least 30 days since you built the home center. You also have to pass Gracies fashion check at least four times before the emporium will open.

First of all, you will have to unlock the museum shop (donate at least 20 items, at least 1 from each category, then it will be included in your pwps) when the museum shop has been opened for at least 7 days and u have donated at least 50 items in the museum, talk to blathers and the roost will be added in your pwps.

Back