How to play Smash

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
This video can make you feel cheap. You have been warned.

Reactions: sodajet and 3dsatackman
The title of this thread made me laugh, not sure why xD seems like such a simple title for such a big subject.

Well, if you do like some newbies, mashing all the buttons and all the joysticks, and breaking your controller in five minutes :rotfl: ?
Nah, but is it a tutorial you're writing ?

The title of this thread made me laugh, not sure why xD seems like such a simple title for such a big subject.
I just wanted to share the video without spoiling that.

Well, if you do like some newbies, mashing all the buttons and all the joysticks, and breaking your controller in five minutes :rotfl: ?
Nah, but is it a tutorial you're writing ?

They're playing the game with live music. That's playing the game like a boss.

lol i thought you were making a thread of how to play the game :p. but that is cool they play the music at the same time as the game. :)

ohhh. These guys are good. The best way to play smash with real live music. xD

Forget live music. That's just phase one. Next it'll be holograms of the characters fighting and then it'll be live people making the sound effects of every character's taunts, sounds, etc. And imagine their smell will be part of the game... Virtual Reality is taking over. Now how about live sounds while playing a 3DS game in a car seat, or playing a Wii U upside down or... :confused:

This Video Reminds me of my gamecube until i rant somebody and he broke it but i was a pretty quite fan of this game i ven played it online after i couldn't play in my gamecube but anyways i will always love Super Smash Bros Brawl it's an memory to never for get since it was my first Super Smash Bros game.

I really like orchestrated game music because it just sounds much better than the computer generated sounds that the original themes have. I have to say, playing with live orchestral music must have been a real treat for those 2 players (although they seemed so obsessed with the game that they probably didn't even notice difference anyways lol).

Back