• Total voters
Dark Link

Dark Link

The Forgotten Soul
Towns Folk
image-jpeg.17126

This is a tutorial on how to unlock
Dark Link
So I will be telling you how to get Dark Link! I don't have Breath of the Wild, but I gathered this information from some websites and some videos. So here's how to do it.

First, head over to the East Akkala Stable located in the northeast corner of Hyrule. Once there, you’ll have to talk to Hoz in order to begin the “A Shady Customer” side-quest where you’ll need to take a picture of Kilton. Once you’ve started the quest, make your way over to Skull Lake, which is nearby to the left of the stable. The easiest way to get there is by teleporting to the Zuna Kai Shrine (if you’ve completed it, of course). (The picture below is Kilton, you need to take a picture of him)
image-jpeg.17121

If you look at your map on the northeast side, Skull Lake is the skull. Kilton, the merchant who’s selling the goods, will be on the left eye of the skull, and is easy to find since there's a giant balloon attached to him. Make sure you show up after 9 PM, since He only comes out at night. When you encounter him, he won’t be open for business yet, but instead will give you his business card, which reveals that he will appear at Kakariko Village, Hateno Village, Rito Village, Zora’s Domain, Gerudo Town, Lurelin Village, or Lake Akkala. He will disappear once he gives you this information.

He usually spawns right outside Zora’s Domain through the west exit the first time you Look for him. If he’s not there, check one of the other locations mentioned on the card some time between 9 PM and 4 AM. Before talking to him, make sure to have a picture of his face so you can later show it to Hoz to complete the side-quest. Once you start talking with Kilton, he’ll tell you about Mon, the monster currency that he invented. You can sell the monster parts in your inventory for Mon, which, unlike Rupees, can only be used at his shop, the Fang and Bones.
image-jpeg.17124

If you’ve freed the Divine Beasts, Kilton will add the Dark Link set to his shop for you to purchase! It will cost you a pretty Mon–almost 4,000–to get the full set.
Unlocking Kilton will also unlock other purchasable gear, including items for your horse, so make sure to save up all the monster parts that you find since you will need them. It’s also important that while using the Dark Link costume provides some decent defense, it's not upgradable but it may be lacking in functionality in comparison to other armor sets.

There you guys go I think I explained it right and got all the information you need to know. If it's not then please comment that something is wrong especially if you have the game. If you have the game and followed what I said and it worked please comment about it! I will make a Poll so vote on if I did this right and such!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Pandaxclone2 and Duster
Very useful :D