how well will the NX run.

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
Sence it been comfired that the NX is coming out how smooth do you think it will run and how will you install it. well it been said that the NX is not gonna be as unaffordable as the wii u but it probably gonna be around 50 to,150 dollars and nintendo is gonna make the NX very balanced

There isn't any concrete information yet, and there won't be for another year. Everything is guesswork so far.

• If it's a console, I imagine it to be at PS4/XONE level in terms of raw power. Nintendo have tended to release late-previous-gen consoles in the past two generations.
  • If it's a handheld, which is very doubtful, I think it'll be slightly more powerful than the Vita and with the same double-touchscreens of the DS family. Nintendo should make the DS family a regular thing after the success they've had with it, but they didn't do that with the Game Boy family forever so who knows?
  • If it's a smartphone (it's possible), it'd probably be at the level of... an Xperia Play, I suppose? I don't know much about phones but that's the level I imagine it to be on. It'd be great to have something like that, actually - with slide-down controls. :D I'd even consider buying a phone if the NX turned out to be one and is like I imagine it to be.

As for the pricing, $50-150 is ludicrously low, I think. Depending on how powerful it is, it'll cost around the 3DS's introductory price ($250)... although that's all up in the air until we know what it is: handheld, console or smartphone. I'm certain it'll be cheaper than the Wii U though; Nintendo'd sell it at a loss if necessary just to get more gamers to buy it - they can always make that money back through software sales, it's what Sony's always done.

Reactions: 423 and 3823
Spinnerweb did a mighty fine job at hitting all of the main points. So all I have to say is that hopefully the NX is up to speed as a NeXt Generation (I had to do it :hilarious:) console, or whatever type of system/gaming apparatus it will turn out to be.

Reactions: 3823
I have a feeling that the NX is not gonna do very well, unless it will have compatibility with the wii u and 3ds. Even then it might not run well. Though it may be the other way round, nintendo might come up with some kind of trick to make the NX the best :D

For now, though, I think it is gonna be a failure...

I have a feeling that the NX is not gonna do very well, unless it will have compatibility with the wii u and 3ds. Even then it might not run well. Though it may be the other way round, nintendo might come up with some kind of trick to make the NX the best :D

Why? I mean, there aren't even any details on it. We don't even know what it is, what it'll look like or what its perks will be. :panda:

I think it will have backwards compatibility with the Wii U if it's a home console. Backwards compatibility is always a huge plus for new buyers.

Why? I mean, there aren't even any details on it. We don't even know what it is, what it'll look like or what its perks will be. :panda:

I think it will have backwards compatibility with the Wii U if it's a home console. Backwards compatibility is always a huge plus for new buyers.
Cuz everyone is having entirely different views for the NX and some of the kids are really keeping their hopes tied up about the NX. some are hoping for a handheld and some are hoping for a home console. Whichever way it comes out, many people will be unhappy.

Yep, I also think the NX should have backward compatibility with the Wii U. It would be great :D

Oh come on you cannot say it failure until and unless u see it but according to me it is going somekind of new system :p with lots new features and may be system of that Nintendo console going like wii or whatever! :p

Back