HTC M8

• Thread starter Smokey
  • Start date
Smokey

Smokey

Residential PSVITA3DS60 Gamer
Towns Folk
I think this is gonna be my next phone. Really tired of the iPhone and to be honest, I didn't even want the iPhone 5 when I got it, I wanted the HTC One because I want to try something different, so next time i'm eligible for an upgrade, in about 5 or 6 months or so i'll probably be getting the new version of the HTC One, the HTC M8 or the Galaxy S5 but i'm leaning more towards the M8. :) I wanna try android cuz i need a new change of scenary.....too much iOS going on in this house. :p

I'm doing the same thing. I have an iPhone 4S right now and I was thinking of waiting for the iPhone 6, but they never seem to really change it. I'll be getting the Galaxy S5 as soon as it's released. My contract with Sprint is up and I can't wait to get rid of that crappy service. Wi-fi doesn't work anywhere.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah man. I'd get the S5 but honestly I feel Samsung does the same exact <censored> Apple does and don't change their phones enough so rather than just really swapping OSes in a sense, i'm gonna try to go with the M8, especially if there's a version running stock android 4.4.x or 4.5 rather than some stupid skin. :p but if not, no biggie. :)

Yeah, but pretty much every company does the same. I actually started researching the M8 right now and it's looks like a great phone. I'm still leaning more towards the S5, but I'll wait and see till both phones are out and try both of them out before making my final decision.

Yeah that's your best bet anyway. :) I just hope one of them comes running Google Edition of android (stock) updates come quicker when there's not a skin on top of the OS.

I'm debating between these two phones as well. I might just end up going with whichever one has the better camera.

Well the HTC One had that Zoey feature for their camera that took some really decent shots, I'd imagine for the sequel of that phone (the M8) they'd improve on that a lot and make it even better......but yeah i'm gonna weigh both of em and decide on one when they're both released. :)

Never heard of this phone (can't be that popular, in that case! xD)

but it sounds pretty good. HTC is apparently a good make, too.

Never heard of this phone (can't be that popular, in that case! xD)

but it sounds pretty good. HTC is apparently a good make, too.
Surely you've heard of the HTC One? The M8 is the sequel to that phone. M8 is it's codename, they haven't released the official name of it though (could be HTC One-2, the HTC Two, or they could just keep HTC M8). It's a pretty good phone apparently and the HTC One was said to be THE best android phone of last year. :p

I use to have a HTC phone but those version things i don't really know a thing about those i remember it was a big HTC with android version 2.6 on it, it looked like a Samsung galaxy s2 or S3

I have sense bought this phone and gotta say it's awesome. :) Worth the purchase if you're looking for a great smartphone!

Back