HTTYD: The RPG

• Thread starter nightfury123
  • Start date
nightfury123

nightfury123

The Night Fury
Towns Folk
In this RPG you have the choice of playing as a HTTYD dragon or HTTYD dragon. Let the RPG begin!

I choose Hooktail The Thousand-Year Door dragon.
In this RPG you have the choice of playing as a HTTYD dragon or HTTYD dragon. Let the RPG begin!
It's all in the wording.

I want to be SUGDW apple :))

Have any of you heard of How To Train Your Dragon? (HTTYD). You're meant to chose a dragon from the film.

Reactions: 532
I remember watching this, it was a nice movie. I don't remember any of the dragons, except for that huge giant dragon they defeated near the end of the movie. :giggle:

I remember watching this, it was a nice movie. I don't remember any of the dragons, except for that huge giant dragon they defeated near the end of the movie. :giggle:
The Green Death.
Seadragonus_Giganticus_Maximus.jpg

I'm going to see the sequel this year in 4D, with the motion chairs on the 4th of July. Although it's Independence Day for Americans, it's not really an important day for me because I live in the UK.

Last edited:
Reactions: 532
Have any of you heard of How To Train Your Dragon? (HTTYD). You're meant to chose a dragon from the film.
I'm sure I heard of it and I knew what you were talking about but I know nothing much of it.

I'm sure I heard of it and I knew what you were talking about but I know nothing much of it.
Oh, OK. But here's what you have to do in the RPG: You have to choose one of the dragons (Night Fury, Deadly Nadder, Monstrous Nightmare, Gronckle, Hideous Zippleback, or Terrible Terror.) This will be your dragon. You can battle with the other people on this forum with your dragon.

The Green Death.
Seadragonus_Giganticus_Maximus.jpg

I'm going to see the sequel this year in 4D, with the motion chairs on the 4th of July. Although it's Independence Day for Americans, it's not really an important day for me because I live in the UK.
Oh yes, that's what it was. Thanks for jogging my memory :)
Nice! You're watching it in 4D? You seem to really love this movie :p

Oh yes, that's what it was. Thanks for jogging my memory :)
Nice! You're watching it in 4D? You seem to really love this movie :p
I do. :love:

Back