Hulu Plus for Nintendo 3DS

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
It's been 2 years since Hulu Plus for the Nintendo 3DS has been announced, and at last, it's finally available for the 3DS (at least in North America, I think). Hulu Plus is a video streaming service, ;)

There's a one week free trail available when you download the app from the eShop, :thumbsup:

What are your thoughts?

So, this is similar to Netflix?

I would like to have Hulu plus for my 3DS but I'm sure that it's only available for Northa American 3DS Dx

Which is better Hulu Plus or Netflix ?

Better: What is the difference?

Better: What is the difference?

I have no idea, both are able to stream videos, I am talking about the video library,streaming speed, I don't know.

I think Netflix is better then again isn't Netfkix more of a movie service while Hulu is a TV show service? I'm not sure.

Reactions: Reece
I think Netflix is better then again isn't Netfkix more of a movie service while Hulu is a TV show service? I'm not sure.

Mmm... Well, Netflix is worldwide, Hulu isn't.

It's been 2 years since Hulu Plus for the Nintendo 3DS has been announced, and at last, it's finally available for the 3DS (at least in North America, I think). Hulu Plus is a video streaming service, ;)

There's a one week free trail available when you download the app from the eShop, :thumbsup:

What are your thoughts?

Correction: The United States of America... Hulu Plus is not avaliable in Canada, Mexico, Haiti, etc, etc... A lot of people wish it was avaliable there though

Hulu plus is where you can watch the latest new TV show episodes and such if you missed them when they aired. Netflix is movies and older seasons of episodes. At least I'm pretty sure that's how it is.

Reactions: BjFauble
Hulu plus is where you can watch the latest new TV show episodes and such if you missed them when they aired. Netflix is movies and older seasons of episodes. At least I'm pretty sure that's how it is.
Well, Hulu Plus is better if you want the latest Episodes for TV shows, however, I hate that it's only available in NA.

Back