Humble Bundle Store now selling Nintendo games

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Was not expecting this..

When I go to the homepage and click the banner, it just redirects me to the main store page. Maybe you can only visit the page if you're in the US because it says US although I thought the codes were for the US eShop.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: Samster
gztan06.jpg

hFB5ePC.png

SlsoVIk.png

Current list of games available. US IPs only can access the page here: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/nintendo (VPNs work).

Decent range, odd choices for 3ds though, like, really odd choices. This could work really well considering Humble's approach on charities as well as very easy gifting. I have a feeling this is "promo" and US only as just a testing of the waters, there's not been a Nintendo bundle for quite a while on humble, so they're probably seeing the engagement from having games on the store. Maybe if this is successful there will be more Nintendo bundles?

EDIT: Nintendo are not very nice
HLUw3WQ.png
Where normally you would be able to say "I want this much to go to charity", I presume nintendo have told humble to exclude all nintendo games from that.

Last edited:
gztan06.jpg

hFB5ePC.png

SlsoVIk.png

Current list of games available. US IPs only can access the page here: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/nintendo (VPNs work).

Decent range, odd choices for 3ds though, like, really odd choices. This could work really well considering Humble's approach on charities as well as very easy gifting. I have a feeling this is "promo" and US only as just a testing of the waters, there's not been a Nintendo bundle for quite a while on humble, so they're probably seeing the engagement from having games on the store. Maybe if this is successful there will be more Nintendo bundles?

EDIT: Nintendo are not very nice
HLUw3WQ.png
Where normally you would be able to say "I want this much to go to charity", I presume nintendo have told humble to exclude all nintendo games from that.
Wow, I never thought this would happen. Honestly, that is really disgusting of Nintendo to add their games to a “give all profits to charity” organization, and then say “Guess what? WE WANT ALL THE MONEY!”

Nintendo has gotten increasingly greedy after the initial success of the Switch, and now they’re doing things like this. And don’t even get me started on Nintendo Switch Online. >.>

They’re just trying to find any ways they can to make money, which isn’t a bad thing at all. But selling all your games on a charity website and then demanding all the profits is a little bit selfish, yknow?

Reactions: 28142
Wow, I never thought this would happen. Honestly, that is really disgusting of Nintendo to add their games to a “give all profits to charity” organization, and then say “Guess what? WE WANT ALL THE MONEY!”

Nintendo has gotten increasingly greedy after the initial success of the Switch, and now they’re doing things like this. And don’t even get me started on Nintendo Switch Online. >.>

They’re just trying to find any ways they can to make money, which isn’t a bad thing at all. But selling all your games on a charity website and then demanding all the profits is a little bit selfish, yknow?

Well it's not even that nintendowill end up getting nothing, the customer can choose how much goes to charity and such. That one of the best things about humble imo.

But yeah, nintendo are just greedy. They're still getting no respect from me.

It's a little upsetting, being in Canada and all. I mean, we do have different eShop cards, but from what I've researched, apparently our game keys/codes are 'North America', and not specific to US / Canada.
But either way, I hope some day soon they'll include all of North America, or the world!

After remembering about this, seems like Humble have updated the hell out of that page. It's still avalible for US only, VPNs still work though.

SO many more games have been added though for both 3ds and switch, so go take a look if you're interested.

Back