HYPE TRAIN! Yay!

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk

Want to enter or just miss it?

Reactions: TAG

*Reece hops on both Hype Trains*

Reactions: ErixSan

Want to enter or just miss it?
Will totally enter it, due to hype overload !

As for OR/AS Hype Train, I will wait for relevant in-game footage. I'm excited for sure, but I'd rather wait for some images or footage. Will wait for the next stop.

Reactions: ErixSan
*boards in* I'm ready for some serious research :D! Hopefully this time Nintendo actually announces a date for SSB4 and OR/AS :p

Hype Train.jpg
Did someone call the HYPE TRAIN?:)

Choo choo! :)
hype.jpg

*Boards both of the Hype trains*
I am really excited for both of the games, and I want to see more footage of Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. I have played the originals, so I wish this has something new to them. SSB4 is more appealing to me, in hype :p

Will totally enter it, due to hype overload !

As for OR/AS Hype Train, I will wait for relevant in-game footage. I'm excited for sure, but I'd rather wait for some images or footage. Will wait for the next stop.
Same, but it's like even if the gameplay is not how I want it, I'll still get it, I agree though, I'm waiting patiently for some gameplay footage.

And everyone must board the SSB hype train, in that Super Smash Nintendo Direct, I was sold in a few minutes, it gave so much information, about the games <3

Same, but it's like even if the gameplay is not how I want it, I'll still get it, I agree though, I'm waiting patiently for some gameplay footage.

And everyone must board the SSB hype train, in that Super Smash Nintendo Direct, I was sold in a few minutes, it gave so much information, about the games <3
I'll still be getting OR or AS anwyay, it's just that I am waiting some footage. Even if it was a few seconds long (Like the announcement trailer), I'll be satisfied.
As for SSB4, I was sold out when I knew that my mains were in. Also, the fact it's a SSB for a portable console hyped me.

I'll still be getting OR or AS anwyay, it's just that I am waiting some footage. Even if it was a few seconds long (Like the announcement trailer), I'll be satisfied.
As for SSB4, I was sold out when I knew that my mains were in. Also, the fact it's a SSB for a portable console hyped me.
Yeah, I think at E3 we'll get a lot gameplay footage, I wasn't expecting much the other day, when Gen TV was releasing footage, because it was a few days after it got announced.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Yeah, I think at E3 we'll get a lot gameplay footage, I wasn't expecting much the other day, when Gen TV was releasing footage, because it was a few days after it got announced.

Even though Nintendo won't be hosting a conference like Sony and Microsoft at the E3, I'm sure that they're going to give us footages of games. And that will be better than words (The domain where Microsoft is the best, as far as I have heard).
So, the E3 is going to be my ticket for the second hype train, I guess.

Even though Nintendo won't be hosting a conference like Sony and Microsoft at the E3, I'm sure that they're going to give us footages of games. And that will be better than words (The domain where Microsoft is the best, as far as I have heard).
So, the E3 is going to be my ticket for the second hype train, I guess.
It will, this year's E3, is going to make all Nintendo fans and users proud (I just know it), I'm still on both hype trains though, because I know those two games, are a must get!

It will, this year's E3, is going to make all Nintendo fans and users proud (I just know it), I'm still on both hype trains though, because I know those two games, are a must get!

Well, Nintendo knows how to cause a lot of pain to my wallet... Time to ask for money for my birthday...
So, I'm adding OR/AS on my wish list (forgot to add them, :eek:), as well as SSB4.

Reactions: Reece
I will be boarding both trains. I have high hopes for both games. They look promising! I can't wait! <3

The Xbox hype train ...

0.jpg

Reactions: ErixSan and Reece
Reactions: TAG
Back