hyped for season 2 of one punch man

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
so if you been waiting to know if one punch man will have a new season or not now you have your anwser. the second season of one punch man will finally put scared fans on the one punch man season at ease.so for season 2 of one punch man it will explain the training method of one punch man and how he came to be a incredible strong,bold and hairless guy. so are you hyped for the new one punch man season

I'm more excited for a season 2 of Boku no Hero Academia :D (it's similar and I enjoyed it more, heh).

One Punch Man S1 wasn't bad, so I guess I'll go through with watching every season 2 episode >.>

If you enjoyed One Punch Man, you might like Mob Psycho. Same creator, same humour but a more personal show. It's far less over the top than OPM. I found it slightly worse, but still an excellent show and a good tide-over till OPM Season 2 finally comes. God that show was good

finally some news for one punch get more screen time

Is this coming?? I heard a rumor a while back but I couldn’t find anything when i looked a few months later. I want a mob psycho season 2 too. That show actually set up for a sequel.

Reactions: Ashkil
I only was able to watch the first episode, but I quite enjoyed it. I’m glad that there’s a Season 2 coming along, this’ll give me the insentive to finish Season One, lol

Excited that this is becoming a thing, I heard several rumors that it wasn’t going to happen. :D

Back