Hyper Dragon Ball Z

• Thread starter FLCL
  • Start date
FLCL

FLCL

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk

Hyper Dragon Ball Z is a fan made 2D fighting game done very similarly to classic fighting games like Street Fighter. Its definitely one of the best fan made Dragon Ball Z games out there, so I'd thought I share it with everyone. If you're interested in downloading the game, the links are in the Youtube video's description.

Edit: I should mention that parts of the trailer like the intro, title screen and select screen are just for the trailer only and shouldn't be expected in the current version of the game, however all gameplay is real.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaynil
Thanks a lot for sharing It looks like lots of fun.
Chi Chi in the select screen (full body) reminds me a lot of Shampoo from Ranma, anyway, its seems like everything was done from scratch, the stages looks really good and the sprites while not a perfect mimic from the anime really come out very fluid and let the personalities come along. I definitely want to take a closer look to this.

Yeah thanks for showing us this trailer,it is a nice game but I don't download games from the internet anymore,i might viruses and my computer may slow down.So that is bad but I do like the game very much and it just goes to show how much fans care for and respect DBZ.

Back