• Thread starter Mario64
  • Start date

Smash 4 or Hyrule Warriors?

• Total voters
Mario64

Mario64

A kool kid
Towns Folk
Hyrule Warriors is just around the corner at its set US release date for 9/28/14 but Super Smash Bros. 4 is coming out in the same week on 10/03/14 but the question is which will you pick up though? Vote in the poll below.

I'll be picking up super smash bros 4 for sure ;) for one reason: I don't have a Wii U :( I know, its terrible! But hey, Christmas is just around the corner! Hyrule warriors does look like its going to be just as good as super smash Bros!

I'm getting both on day 1! :D

I would get both if I had the money :(

I already pre-ordered Hyrule Warriors, so that game is a definite must! The hype has never been so intense for me.

I'm trying to decide whether or not I should buy Smash for the 3DS right away, or just wait for the Wii U version. I'm rather short on money at the moment, so I want to try to be conserving.

My mom's getting me Hyrule Warriors (as a preorder), and my sister's hoping to have enough money to get me Super Smash Bros. 4. I hope I get Smash 4 though, because I'm riding that hype train so hard, you would not believe! I mean seriously, Sakurai's one cleaver mutha with Smash 4, and I can't wait to get that game and shake his hands for keeping me on the hype train. :3

Back