Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity - A New Zelda Game Set 100 Years Before TLOZ BOTW

• Thread starter Sunny_Meows
  • Start date
Sunny_Meows

Sunny_Meows

I like to what I want to do
Towns Folk

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity!!

So yeah, basically it's Hyrule Warriors, but Breath of the Wild. I think it's going to be really fun and a different take on the original Hyrule Warriors. We already know what's gonna happen at the ending, so it's not gonna be that surprising unless there's an alternate ending. Hack-an-slash is always fun though, so I won't mind the story.

BUUUT.... If I don't cry at the end (because
the champions die, duh
)
I will feel very very dissapointed, because I know Zelda games can make this cry time thing happen. So yeah, hopefully, all will go well.

Good night everyone, going to sleep!!

Reactions: Marc, Dark Link and Mizunil
The game looks cool and its gonna be fun for sure because its the typical hack and slash. All the enemies and bosses look really cool. This seems like good news, BUT theres a hidden problem.

A couple months ago, we got some leaks of some voice actors being hired for breath of the wild two. But what if the voice actors was for making THIS game instead? This could mean that botw2 isnt as nearby as we think it is.

A couple months ago, we got some leaks of some voice actors being hired for breath of the wild two. But what if the voice actors was for making THIS game instead? This could mean that botw2 isnt as nearby as we think it is.
Can we get an F in the chat?

There could be an instance where those same VAs could be used for BOTW2 possibly, and you have to take into consideration since the leak didn't specify which game they were talking about, it could very well be that the leak was talking about BOTW2, or it could be talking about this game. I think we will have to wait until more stuff comes out.

Reactions: Deepak
Can we get an F in the chat?

There could be an instance where those same VAs could be used for BOTW2 possibly, and you have to take into consideration since the leak didn't specify which game they were talking about, it could very well be that the leak was talking about BOTW2, or it could be talking about this game. I think we will have to wait until more stuff comes out.
OR it was all a mega troll and there were never any voice actors lol.

1599576681709.png
i just deepfried this

If I remember correctly, the voice actors were actually talking about the development of Breath of the Wild 1 rather than a completely different game. Plus, yeah it looks really cool and interesting. Wondering how they'll do the story and how much content they can squeeze on to this game. Can't wait for the next update on the 28th iirc

Who knows, maybe I'll get Breath of the Wild 1 and this game to completely destroy my budgeting efforts. Debt time B).
Good on you. Good on you.

Reactions: Jisenku and Deepak
Demo for Age of Calamity hit the eshop today.

Reactions: Marc, Mizunil and Jisenku
@Dark Link @P2.0 Have you guys played the demo yet? What did you think? :eyes:

• Informative
Reactions: Dark Link and P2.0
Oh yeah, I played it with my brothers. It's really fun, I like how they still kept the warriors game like BotW in some ways.

Like instead of finding hearts/rupees in the grass, you find apples, which can be used to fill your energy. And you earn rupees from finishing the missions, or selling old equipment. You can also fuse weapons together to make them stronger. Also some carry special stats that can be increased if you fuse two of the same stats.

The levels in most Warriors games feel a bit compact, but the one in AoC feels bigger, more vast. I dunno about anyone else, but I always like having a bigger place to play in, lol.

Reactions: Jisenku and Marc
It has hidden koroks too, which is interesting. No clue what role korok seeds have in this game though.

Reactions: Jisenku and P2.0
I love how it's more down to earth and more like a Zelda game, unlike the previous one, it's more focused on telling a true story that Zelda fans would rather be interested in.

Back