GamesRadar – 4 / 5
Destructoid – 8.5 / 10
Game Informer – 7.5 / 10
USgamer – 4 / 5
Gamereactor – 8 / 10
VG247 – 4 / 5
Shacknews – 9 / 10
GameXplain – “Loved”

It looks like GameStop is the only one who gave it a good kick the game couldn't recover from ><

Age of Calamity comes out in 2 days.

How good do you guys/gals think it'll be on a scale from 1 to 10?

I like playing Warriors games to relax so... I don't know, I never expect much. As long as there's plenty of enemies to mow down, I'm sold.

That said, there seems to be a lack of characters and part of me feared they'd water down the usual combat system to make way for more Zelda elements this time round. But, watching the trailers, it doesn't seem like it'll be a problem and my fears were for naught. I imagine this will be a nice addition to my Warriors collection.

I mean, who wasn't surprised by this? :GWowoHehe:

IGN – 9 / 10
GameSpot – 6 / 10
GamesRadar – 4 / 5
Destructoid – 8.5 / 10
Game Informer – 7.5 / 10
USgamer – 4 / 5
Gamereactor – 8 / 10
VG247 – 4 / 5
Shacknews – 9 / 10
GameXplain – “Loved”

It looks like GameStop is the only one who gave it a good kick the game couldn't recover from ><

Age of Calamity comes out in 2 days.

How good do you guys/gals think it'll be on a scale from 1 to 10?
honestly, i tried the demo, but i dont think i'll like it. it seems kinda, "bleh". I agree with GameStop lol, Breath of the Wild is way better. i liked the free roam in BOTW, and now Hyrule seems like its taking that away. i dont like all the hoards of enemies in Hyrule either, it seems to much to me.

I wouldn't expect usual Zelda gameplay here. To me, that's a pro, I prefer the more action-orientated gameplay of Warriors and wouldn't want it to be bogged down with the limitations of trying to add Zelda elements into the mix. Still like Zelda, just wouldn't want too much influence considering the vast difference in genres between Warriors and usual Zelda games.

well, i thougth they would reuse movesets from the original hyrule warriors and give them to characters that fitted with those movesets, but no, all movesests/characters i have unlocked so far are completely new

Back