Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: My main character i play as and why (hidden character spoilers)

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
So i just got to the post game a couple days ago, and honestly i dont have that much experience with this kind of game, but i already have a favorite to play as and its definitely great fairies. they have good hit zones (these are massive... almost as big as calamity ganons which is pretty funny. some unique actions have a bit less reach but they do well wiping hordes which is necessary to do effectively as possible), and one thing i really like about them is one of them has a unique actions that puts up a protective barrier which helps a lot when theres too many sub bosses in a smaller area (warning: this happens a lot in the last few story missions so use whoever youre best with). i really like how easily their unique actions chew through bosses easily and their runes are ridiculously strong too. i wrecked the crap out of a silver lynel with her thanks to her crazy remote bombs, honestly broken stasis and her cryonis id hilariously massive and not hard for enemies to crash right into it either due to the large size.

im bickering over unlocking calamity ganon due to the tough mission you need to beat to get him (i heard it opens at lv 75 after saving terrako but im currently powering up weapons for my main here and great fairies is lv 81 atm for me so it hasnt appeared yet). his hitzones look fun as heck but the one problem im guessing he will suffer from is neuter weapon (one un-switchable weapon in other words). i know most go with link who play this game but unfortunately for me he doesnt handle crowds or multiple bosses in one room well for me so thats why ive been switching to other characters and great fairies is definitely my favorite with their strong, wide hitzone combos and relatively large unique actions that actually have good damage. so if the special mission called versus calamity ganon makes you use link im legitimately screwed as im worst with him in this game and i went with zelda for almost all the main story and then either impa or revali when she wasnt usable (im still much better at great fairies though so this will be a problem if its character restricted... a very big problem).

Back