Hyrule Warriors Hyrule warriors boss pack speculations

• Thread starter GerudoWarrior
  • Start date
GerudoWarrior

GerudoWarrior

Great King of Evil
Towns Folk
There are 4 dlc packs in Hyrule Warriors: Master quest pack, twilight princess pack, majoras mask pack and boss pack. I feel like the pack everybody are looking forward to the least is the boss pack, since it got no New characters, weapons, stages. Instead it contains two New game modes, and I have speculated on what I think it may be.

Mode 1: Battle mode

This is a two player mode, but instead of the two players cooperating, they fight each other with! They can choose which stage they wanna battle on, what army they would like to Control, and what keeps they start with (will the map be split up, or will the keeps be randomly selected).

Mode 2: ONLINE!!!

It would be super awesome if there was an online mode on hw. You could cooperate with other players without having a friend over, and without having the fps drop. And you could also use the Battle mode on online!

I am looking forward to see how the Boss pack would turn out. I am hoping now that the boss pack contains every enemy that was ever introduced in every Legend of Zelda game to be battleable (Not sure if this is a real word lol :p)
It would be great if somehow, you could be the boss and you had to defeat the Hero you were facing. It would be great, IMO.

It would be awesome to be the boss! All I can think of is MASSIVE DESTRUCTION!!!! But it would be cool to add some New enemies and armies. There could be a chu chu army! or maybe a gerudo army, and Nabooru could be playable. I have so much hope for the hyrule Warriors dlc.

Back