Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors could be part of the Timeline?

• Thread starter ✍MaskSmash✌
  • Start date
✍MaskSmash✌

✍MaskSmash✌

Poyo!
Towns Folk
Sorry for not knowing a lot and making dumb questions, but, If Hyrule Warriors was part of the timeline, in which part would it be? I want to see what you guys say!

I think I heard somewhere that Hyrule Warriors is supposedly taking place after the Twilight Era. I could be wrong, but I think it makes sense. Both Midna and Zant are in it with an entire part devoted to the Twilight. Not to mention with the DLC of Majora's Mask that is to come out...

Reactions: ✍MaskSmash✌
1. It is definitely NOT part of the timeline. If it were, it would be a pretty interesting timeline, seeing how Zelda bad guys and good guys from multiple Zelda games fight along the same side (Ex: Ganondorf, Ghirahim, Zant, Link, Zelda, Lana, Sheik, etc.)

2. If it were part of the timeline, I think it would be riiiiiiiiiiiiight before Skyward Sword.
Ya know, since Link is a young soldier trainee. Then again...
In Skyward Sword, Link is in the Knight Academy...
^ Exactly why Hyrule Warriors is NOT in the Zelda timeline...
Need more proof as to why it's not in the timeline?

http://zeldawiki.org/Hyrule_Warriors#Timeline_Placement
"Eiji Aonuma has stated that Hyrule Warriors exists as a "separate dimension" and is not part of the main series. However, he goes on to suggest that while the game does not slot into any particular part of the timeline, it has links to different periods of the timeline, and that characters have been "brought together". He said that he had been thinking of it as being similar to The Avengers."

Reactions: Megalegacy98, Tarro57, Kakea and 1 other person
I know it is a different dimension,but what if Cia was in a real Zelda game allowing for (since from what I read all the "fighting enemies from different times" is her fault)a game where Link can have full control of time and fight enemies from every generation in a Zelda anniversary game?

1. It is definitely NOT part of the timeline. If it were, it would be a pretty interesting timeline, seeing how Zelda bad guys and good guys from multiple Zelda games fight along the same side (Ex: Ganondorf, Ghirahim, Zant, Link, Zelda, Lana, Sheik, etc.)

2. If it were part of the timeline, I think it would be riiiiiiiiiiiiight before Skyward Sword.
Ya know, since Link is a young soldier trainee. Then again...
In Skyward Sword, Link is in the Knight Academy...
^ Exactly why Hyrule Warriors is NOT in the Zelda timeline...
Need more proof as to why it's not in the timeline?

http://zeldawiki.org/Hyrule_Warriors#Timeline_Placement
"Eiji Aonuma has stated that Hyrule Warriors exists as a "separate dimension" and is not part of the main series. However, he goes on to suggest that while the game does not slot into any particular part of the timeline, it has links to different periods of the timeline, and that characters have been "brought together". He said that he had been thinking of it as being similar to The Avengers."
No... that's ok, thanks for the complete answer...

Reactions: Kakea
Back