Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors footage

• Thread starter nicklesimba
  • Start date
nicklesimba

nicklesimba

New Kid from Dreamland
Towns Folk
I know I post a lot of YouTube channels on here, but seriously check out WiiFolderJosh. His channel is one of the greatest Nintendo news channels I've seen, and he does a lot of cool videos for pretty much everything Nintendo. Recently he picked up Hyrule Warriors (import) so if you're itching for more, check his channel out!!

I am also itching for a Wii U so if there's a good value bundle out there let me know :p Just started saving for one after holding out so long.

Last edited:
Usually when you make a thread titled "Hyrule Warriors footage", you should probably either link a video to some gameplay or to a channel that has it.

I've been watching his channel for over a year. The more I see of Hyrule Warriors the less interested I am tbh

Usually when you make a thread titled "Hyrule Warriors footage", you should probably either link a video to some gameplay or to a channel that has it.

I've been watching his channel for over a year. The more I see of Hyrule Warriors the less interested I am tbh

You're right, I added a Link, thanks! And yeah, idk. I'm interested in the multiplayer but as a single player experience I'm doubtful. I hope it sells well though because the Wii U needs it lol.

Back