Hyrule Warriors HYRULE WARRIORS: majoras mask dlc predictions.

• Thread starter patbacknitro
  • Start date
patbacknitro

patbacknitro

A C Class Youtuber
Towns Folk
i am one huge majoras mask fan. and heres what i believe will be in the next dlc for hyrule warriors. obviously majora of course, but i dont think he will be with skull kid anymore, so what thier gonna do for a body, idk. they might make him have his last form body, but imabey not. body aside i believe his second and final forms will probably be like wepons for him. which would be epic. as for the other charecter i believe it will be deku link. mainly cause deku link was one of the main masks used in majoras mask. and in hyrule warriors they only have 2 out of 3 of the main tribes. gorons, zoroas. but no deku. as for his attacks it will be hard to pull off so idk. as for the costumes, obviously durunia will get iether the goron hero costume. or links version costume. princess ruto will get the zoroa singer costume of course. and finnaly the last costume will iether be a fierce diaty costume for link. or if the deku is in it he'll get a link costume. and that is my prediction for the majoras mask dlc coming in january next year.

Back