Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors predictions?

• Thread starter Joey
  • Start date
Joey

Joey

The hero of time
Towns Folk
Do you have any further predictions for Hyrule Warriors whether it be characters or something else.

And if you don't know what Hyrule warriors is, it's the Legend Of Zelda spin-off of the game, "Dynasty Warriors" which is like a fighting game., if you google either of them then you'll find them.

Hmmm it seems like Nintendo has announced mostly everything for the game... It looks amazing and is making me envious of anyone who owns a Wii U D; but anyways, I don't think they will release much more for it.. Maybe a few more characters though? Depends when it comes out, is there a firm release date yet? Or an approximate one? Because if there still is quite a bit of time before its released then I'm sure they'll add a few more things!

Some people are thinking that all seven sages will be playable characters, since about two of them appear as playable characters so far. I'm pretty sure that prediction if far-fetched, but it would be pretty awesome if it did come to be!

I agree!
Some people are thinking that all seven sages will be playable characters, since about two of them appear as playable characters so far. I'm pretty sure that prediction if far-fetched, but it would be pretty awesome if it did come to be!

The sages would be cool characters to have in it, a nice add to the already great rooster. The game already looks amazing, and I'd be alright if they didn't add anything more, but if they do, that's great and I'd love more additions. So far they have, Link, Zelda, Ganon, Goron, Midna, Sheik, and who as characters? I'm not to sure what the last one or two released are, sadly. Have any of you pre-ordered the game? I have.

A girl who looked like Hatsune Miku and the queen of bugs or something like that. I have not pre-ordered the game, and I don't plan on to. I'm not even sure if I'm going to buy the game altogether. It does not support multiplayer, but it does look like a great game!

Hatsune Miku for Hyrule Warriors 2014.
Anyways, multiplayer isn't a big thing in a game like this, it should be singleplayer in fact, I don't see how that would work out, to be honest.

Back